Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

April 23, 2019
    United States

These make my clothes smell great, and for longer.

I love unstoppables they have become a part of my laundry routine. They leave everything smelling fresh and the scent lasts for weeks on your clean laundry. You just throw your desired amount in the washing machine with your clothes and add your detergent as normal. They smell great. I do find them a little pricey but still buy them anyway so they must be worth it. There are other scents as well but this is by far my favorite one. My son has sensitive skin and these don’t affect him at all. I definitely give them two thumbs up.

April 23, 2019

My laundry staple

I love the long lasting scent; I open my closet and it smells so good!
    I bought this product on a whim and never looked back.
    I will admit this product is a bit pricey but all you have to do is wait for a sale!

April 22, 2019

Makes Laundry smell good

I buy the beads all the time, and have had planty of people ask me what kind of soap do I use, that they do not have the great smelling laundry that I have and I tell them to use these beads! Although, a little pricey, they work great!

April 21, 2019

Smells great

I use the beads regularly and they smell amazing. This scent is my fav besides the pink and orange ones as well. Costco sells the big pack but I also get them off of stores when they go on sale

April 18, 2019

Hooked on this product!

These little beads pack in a big scent. The smell is so nice and fresh. I was hesitant to try them at first, afraid they would smell strong and overwhelming but they aren't. As someone with sensitive skin and allergies I was pleasantly surprised at how these made my clothes smell amazing without causing any irritation. I tried them for the first time about 2 months ago and now I'm hooked!

April 18, 2019

Smells amazing

This is my absolute favorite laundry scent booster! It leaves your whole laundry room smelling great and a subtle scent on your clothes. My favorite is to wash all our bedding in this then leave it air dry on the line outside.

I would buy again

The only think I dont like about this product is it sometimes does not dissolve all the way and I've had to re wash clothes. Overall scents are good and I typically like to use them for my bedding.

Smells Devine!

Downey Unstoppables Fresh in Wash scent Booster smells amazing! Which makes your clothes smell amazing!! Who doesn’t want to smell good? So easy to use too! Highly recommended!

April 17, 2019

Unstoppable! Can’t stop smelling my clean laundry.

I love the softness of Downy. Now with the new Downy Unstopables and the in wash scent booster that goes beyond everyday freshness is the BOMB. Unstopables, what makes it so fresh, easy, and fun. I think it’s the smell.

April 15, 2019

Odeur qui dure

J'achète ce produit régulièrement, pour la lessive de serviettes et des draps/douillettes/doudou de la famille et je ne m'en passerais plus! J'adore l'odeur et elle dure longtemps après le lavage (environ 1 semaine je dirais).