Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 03, 2020

smells good

this smells really amazing. I use it only on my bedsheet laundry though, because I want them to stay fresh for longer. the smell lasts a pretty good amount of time too.

August 02, 2020

Laundry must have

This product is a staple in my laundry day routine. I dont wash without it. The scent last in the clothes for days after the wash. I even use them around the house for everyday chores like spraying the curtains, put it in the water to clean the floor, put it in the diffuser or some times I put it in sachets and place them strategically around the house. It's so versatile. I'd highly recommend

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fragrance do last!

First time user and I'm already impressed at how the fragrance last. I wasn't convinced at the beginning that this would work but it did not disappoint. The fragrance last for days after washing and the amount used per load is reasonable. One container lasts long too. I would definitely keep using this product.

Fresh fresh fresh!!!

I use this in all my laundry loads. The clothes smell sooooo fresh and it lasts a long time! Even months after the clothes have the fresh newly laundered smell. Just keep this away from children as this looks like candy to them and be careful when dispensing so no pellets drop or scatter. Other than that... amazing product!

North Carolina, United States

Nice

I love this one, I love to put this in my closet , I love the fresh scent and the long scent is giving. I will recommend to everyone and I will continue using

Indiana, United States

Downy Unstoppables

Downy Stoppables is one of my favorite products to use. The first time I purchased this was due to one of my kids requesting it and saying it works because the commercial said it does. Lol I have this product...just the fresh scent even before putting in washer is absolutely breathtaking. When I pull my clothes to put in dryer the scent is still there. Pulling them out of dryer is the freshest my clothes have ever smelled. Clothes will stay fresh for days and days. Bath towels smell amazing when you dry off with them. I will continue buying this product because it's how clothes should smell and the softness they should always have.

Unstoppable

I'm in love with this product, the smell stays on for a long time, so many utilities, make sure you use it for your towels and your sheets, you can put some in a nylon sox, and leave it in the blanket chest or in your closet.💜💜

New York, United States

Love them!

I've bounced around all of the major brands and this one definitely holds up the strongest the longest. I'm waiting for my most recent purchase to run out so I can grab these again.

Love this stuff

I absolutely love the way my clothing smells after using Downy Unstopables but even better I love how long the scent lasts. It's clean and fresh but not overpowering. However I do find it pricy and have to wait until it is on sale. I took some to work and the girls love it now too. I will definitely purchase this again.

July 31, 2020

I buy this product all the time.

I love walking into my closet after using Unstoppables. It smells so fresh and clean. The scent stays on the clothes for a long time. I have had positive comments on the smell from my coworkers.