Downy Unstopables Fresh In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 26, 2020

Fresh

Downy unstopppables have been my life saver when it comes to pet odor. I love sleeping with my dog but some times, he jumps on my bed after the rain. Washing my sheets with down unstoppables helps keep my sheets smelling fresh and clean.

November 25, 2020

Actually works!

Unstoppables is an amazing softener that leaves and incredibly fresh scent lasting weeks after washing ! Super great for when you store clothing or bedding in storage , the scent stays and makes everything feel fresh

November 24, 2020

i would try this again and would recommend it to my family

I love this product its the best smelling stuff i ever used it also makes great air freshners too i plan on using this product every laundry load now i will be telling my family

November 24, 2020

Leaves my clothes smelling fresh for weeks!

I add a bit of this to every laundry load because I love the smell and it leaves my clothes smelling fresh for weeks. This has now become a staple at my house to have and use.

November 23, 2020

I love using this product.

I use this product every time I wash my clothes. The smell is really nice and long lasting. My daughter and husband enjoy the fresh smell of their cloths after using this product.

November 22, 2020

Love it

I love these scent beads my husband says his laundry is always better when I do it.. cause I use the beads ;) I hide them from him cause they are a little pricy.. so we only use them sometimes

0.8/5

November 22, 2020

Not for someone with scent sensitivity

I used this once and had a reaction to the strong scent it leaves on the fabric as well as a skin irritation from using this product. Also the pieces dont always dissolve so they leave a mess on your fabric.

November 20, 2020

Won’t stop

I never used downy until a couple
    Months back. I’ve always used snuggle or gain! I wanted to switch it up a little, the downy was on sale, and I just haven’t switched. The smell stays fresh for so much longer then the other leading brands.

November 19, 2020

Clothes smell amazing for so long !

I started using these about 2 years ago and I’ve noticed such a difference in the smell of my clothes. Just pulled out my winter clothes for last year and they still smelt amazing !!

1.8/5

November 19, 2020

Didn't dissolve

When I opened the bottle it smelled so good! I followed the directions but they didn't dissolve and after 2 loads I needed to clean out the laundry machine.