Downy Unstopables Laundry Scent Booster Reviews
#155 in Laundry Care

November 11, 2020

Definitely a product I will use continually

I absolutely love this product and the added fragrance it gives to my laundry. My favourite is when i wash my bed sheets and I get to inhale all that wonderful freshness.

September 19, 2019

Sent trop bon

Wow je ladore! Jen met a chaque fois que je fait mon lavage et sa sent trop bon. L'odeur reste longtemps sur les vetement alors c'est trop cool! Merci

August 23, 2019

Will be buying again.

Easy to use, great smell. Leaves your clothes smelling clean and fresh without an overpowering perfuming scent. I line dry my clothes and downy scent boosters leaves my clothes still smelling great!

February 25, 2019

I would buy this product again.

Downy unstopables laundry scent boosters smell great. This was my 1st time purchasing this product and I love it, I love that the scent sticks and that there is a decent variety to choose from as well.

February 25, 2019

Smells Great

Smells amazing and leave clothes smelling great. Don’t need to use a lot to get great results. Can be a tad expensive depending on what store you purchase from.

June 26, 2018

Downy Unstopables Shimmer smells lovely!

I purchased Downy Unstopables SHIMMER In-wash Scent Booster to test and review. First impression on the scent was that it was light and fresh smelling. Not too strong which is what I have issues with when using scent booster. I don't like them too strong and over-powering but lovely light scent added to my laundry. I didn't use too much, about half of the cap and that was enough to give my laundry a fresh smelling boost. If this product was on sale, I would definitely buy it again specially if a coupon was available. As for the scent name though, "SHIMMER" - not sure how it relates. Doesn't describe the scent, but if that didn't matter, for marketing purposes, I give this product a thumbs up.

March 05, 2018

Downy Unstopables

Such a great product.
    It sure enhances the smell of my laundry with a little extra aroma.
    And being a guy I can use all the help I can get and this product delivers exactly that.
    Definitely a must try product.

June 19, 2017

Amazing Smelling Laundry

I was unsure I would want to add another step to my laundry routine however I am sold. The laundry smells amazing and stays smelling good for quite awhile. We have sensitive skin in our household and cant always use smelly stuff in our laundry however we have had no issues

May 04, 2017

Downy unstoppables are fantastic . They can be a little expensive , more than a laundry detergent . But I always grab them on sale. I grabbed over 20 when they were on sale for $2.99 and I had 2 dollar coupons . So I paid 99 cents . Score ! All you need is one Capfull of the beads and let them work their magic . I put them in the washer before I add my clothes . The water dissolves them and they add the fresh scent to my clothes . This is one in particular is one of my favourite scents. There's always coupons for them . The flyers that come to your house have coupon inserts , so look for those . Or you find them online on flipp.ca or smartsource.ca

April 25, 2017

This stuff smells amazing!!! I even use less than the recommended amount and the scent is enough. have recommended it to friends and family. Will continue to purchase this product.