• Dresses Le Chateau
Good

Dresses Le Chateau Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 64 in Dresses

May 02, 2017

Le Chateau dresses are top notch quality and they're beautiful. I usually don't wear dresses because they look odd on me but I've found some there that looked great for my body type . I needed a dress for my friends wedding 9 years ago and I found the perfect one at Le Chateau. I still have it to this day and everyone borrows it lol my best friend , my mom and my cousin have all worn it and it looked great on all of us . I highly recommend their dresses . I uploaded a pic , I'm in the purple .

April 20, 2017

When I was in high school, I bought all of my semi dresses, and my grad dress there. I absolutely loved their dresses. They usually fit well, even though my proportions are whack, and the ladies working were always helpful and accommodating. The dresses are modestly priced for the quality, and the designs are gorgeous. I would recommend getting dresses from here!

July 22, 2016

I find these dresses to be of really high quality. Le Chateau is the place I go to when I'm going to a fancy event and I need to look polished. These are fool proof designs. Simple, elegant dresses.

July 21, 2016

Cette robe est tout simplement parfaite. Très confortable et assez longue. Elle n'est pas serrer et on a pas besoin de mettre de soutien-gorge en dessous. Parfait pour un mariage d'été.