Dr.Oetker Canadian Thin Crust Pizza

Dr.Oetker Canadian Thin Crust Pizza Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 93 in Frozen Pizza

May 04, 2017

To me this pizza is as good as or better than order in. I love the fact that you can keep it in your own freezer and have a pizza at any time. The ingredients are fresh and I love the crust whether it is the thin or thick crust.

May 04, 2017

I was in a hurry one day and tired. So, I bought a Dr. Oetker Canadian Thin crust Pizza and
    I was very surprised how delicious it was. I have purchased many other of Dr. Oetker products in
    the past and have never found any wrong with anything.
    Usually, I would add a bit more cheese to a bought pizza rather than a fresh pizza, but Dr.Oetker
    never leaves me down. It was great. Thx Doc.

March 22, 2016

I wasn't sure how good this would be but it was pleasantly surprised. It has quite a bit of cheese and meat, rare for a frozen pizza to have enough. It cooks quickly and has a thick crust. Quite tasty. I would buy this again.

March 22, 2016

I have to admit this was a delicious pizza for $5 at Sobeys last week.It had a crispy crust and toppings which included pepperoni, sausage, onions, bacon and Canadian cheddar.It had so much flavor and it surprised me how much it tasted like homemade. I was a little sceptical so I only purchased one but next time I will definitely grab two or three