Dyson Airwrap Reviews

September 20, 2019

A faster and more consistent blow out.

This is a great tool. It is faster, quieter, and uses less heat than a blow dryer followed by curling/flat irons or hot rollers. The dryer and attachments take up less space than a dryer plus iron and brushes or hot roller set. It does take some practice, but doesn’t everything. When I add up how much each tool, and brushes individually cost me, the air wrap really isn’t that pricey, but it is expensive. If you have curly hair and want stick straight, then this isn’t for you. If you have curly hair and want diffused curls or to emphasize your natural waves, this isn’t for you. If you have super straight hair that doesn’t hold body or curl, this isn’t for you. But, if you have fairly average adaptable hair and don’t want half a dozen special tools this is THE BEST!!!

June 18, 2019

LOVE

Absolutely love the waves I get. My hair is very heavy so the tight curls don't usually last- but they are bouncy and beautiful. Getting your hair to the right level of dampness before you use is a bit of a challenge, but if that's the biggest problem I think I'm good.

February 18, 2019

Awesome Hair Styling Tool

Spending 700 dollars Canadian might make you think twice about purchasing this technologically advanced hair styler. BUT, this is an awesome investment in your hairs happy and healthy6 future.

I previously had the Dyson hair dryer which I love but the Airwrap dries, curls, adds volume, and leaves your hair soft and manageable ALL DAY LONG!

No extreme heat involved, which is a blessing for my curly hair which tends to be dry on the ends and also uses Dyson's Coanda effect to make hair styling a flawless procedure.