Dyson Airwrap Reviews

September 18, 2021
    New York, United States

Not for Curly Hair

So I got the Dyson Hair Wrap Complete set as a Christmas gift from my husband. I was very excited to use it because anything that would make straightening my hair easier, I am all for. I was completely disappointed. For the price point, I thought it would straighten my with more quicker, however, it actually took longer to straighten my hair than my current blow dryer/straightening brush that I own that is about $400 less than this product. Maybe it works best on straight hair, but I definitely would not recommend it for curly hair.

August 08, 2021

My go to!

I received this as a gift from my fiancé last Christmas, and I almost returned it because I know it’s a small fortune. After battling with self esteem and anxiety issues, he knew this was a way to help make me feel better about my hair. It has been such a pleasure using this machine. I have very fine, curly hair, and it’s hard to find time in the morning for hair styling, let alone using a tool like a flat iron or curler.

I initially was very skeptical that the curl would hold, but after finding my groove with it, I’m obsessed. Longer hair may be more challenging but mine takes about 30 minutes from dry. I’ve found that if I wash on Monday for example, the Tuesday I start my work week being able to curl or blow out my hair, allowing the rest of the week for touch ups. Blow outs are stunning with this machine. Nothing but love for the Airwrap.

July 23, 2021
    United Kingdom

Unique

If you want to invest some money on a hair curler this is the one it’s amazing so unique and different not like a normal hair curler you don’t wrap your hair around a wand it’s sucks it up it light and different I would recommend watching a video first in how to use it as some people might not get along but amazing once you get used to it

April 28, 2021

Your hair's best friend

The dyson airwrap definitely made doing my hair way more fun! It takes me much less time to do my hair and i can sometimes multi task whike doing it. Its very easy to use and not harsh on your hair.
    The price tag is definitely hefty but you do get a good product in return. It comes with a two year warranty that you probably wont need.
    The only downside aside from the price is that the curls are not as strong as an iron since it doesnt use extreme heat.

March 26, 2021

Highly recommended

I have damaged hair as I bleach and dye my hair regularly. In addition to that I would also use a curling and straightening iron to style my hair. I have purchased the Dyson Airwrap to mitigate the damage on my hair. The technology is superb! I am able to curl or straighten my hair in 20minutes. I have long hair. After styling my hair is shiny and voluminous. If you can afford the Dyson Airwrap, I would definitely recommend it.

March 11, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

In love .... gets better and better

My most recent purchase...now I have thick, frizzy and unruly hair. This beast of a machine turned my frizzy bleached hair into spiralling curls on minutes and the results lasted for days.
    What I love about this most is the technology, knowing it’s not overly damaging my hair

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

I love it

I must say i have never experienced anything like it! I had extremely frizzy and dry hair that lacked shine and moisture. The Dyson Airwrap has completely transformed my hair into glossy voluptuous locks! I honestly look like i just walked out the hair salon. However i just want to point out i notice most people have complained that the curls fall out super fast and i sort of agree but i think what the Dyson Airwrap intended to do was give you more of a bouncy blowout look with a subtle curl rather then tight curls.

March 08, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

My 💎

February 11, 2021
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Best hair tool I’ve ever used!

Truly the best hair tool I’ve ever used. So easy and versatile from a blow dryer, to a round brush styler, to a curler with the click of a new accessory. Virtually 1 handed curling with the air wrap system is just so easy to use. I can crease several styles with just one tool. Little on the pricey side but when you realise it’s all one one system it’s not too bad after the initial outlay. Definitely one of my favourite hair tools

December 07, 2020

Love love love

I got the dyson yesterday as an early Christmas gift. I’m absolutely so so in love with it. I watched a couple of videos before trying it, then went straight in to trying it out. It was easy to use and I got the most beautiful, bouncy curls