Prestige Item
Dyson blow dryer Reviews

Good - 0

November 27, 2020

Dyson hair dryer for the win

A friend of mine used let me borrow this product to try out and it blew me away no pun intended.
    I hope to purchase this product in the future. It provided a silky finish without feeling that it dried out my hair.

October 27, 2020

Great product

This is by far the best hair dryer I have ever owned! I have long thick extensions and it significantly cuts down on my drying time while leaving my hair in good condition. Love the different nozzles too, perfect to styling! Would definitely recommend!

June 18, 2020

The Blow Dryer that will Blow your Mind!

I’m a hairstylist so I’ve had a lot of experience with blow dryers. I was in need of a new blow dryer a little after these hit the market and I thought, why not give it a try. Dyson has a great return policy so even if I didn’t feel like it was worth the money I wouldn’t feel bad. This blow dryer is so light weight and powerful, like nothing else on the market. I love how the air intake is at the bottom of the handle so hair doesn’t get stuck and it comes with all the attachments you’ll ever need!

March 11, 2020

Best at home blow dryer

I have a long and thick hair that's been heavily bleached. I find that some other brands take longer time and fuzzy my hair. But after I try the Dyson, it feels better than regular hair dryer and it minimizes hair damage. Tthe best thing is I could tell my hair is smoother after the first use!

February 26, 2020

HANDS DOWN...BEST DRYER!

Invested $500 Canadian dollars to purchase this machine & I couldn't be more pleased. My hair = processed, long, coarse, curly; after drying = soft, straight, smooth and has a shine to it. NO FRIZZ! NO OVERHEATING! NO LOAD NOISE! LIGHTER IN WEIGHT (motor located in handle); Dyson got it right...BEST DRYER HANDS DOWN!

January 11, 2020

By Far my favourite blow dryer!!

I would never go back to a basic blow dryer. This blow dryer dries my hair in under 5 mins and I have long hair. I tried my old blow dryer recently and it doesn't even compared to this blow dryer!

August 20, 2019

Quel merveille

Depuis deux ans que je rêve de ce sèche cheveux enfin il est a moi ...... Youpi!! L'attente en valais la peine, il est tout ce que je pensais et même plus. J'adores le choix des couleurs , Il est beau, léger, ergonomique,j'ai choisi le rose fuschia. Mon temps de séchage a diminuer de beaucoup, mes cheveux sont plus brillant et le diffuseur me fait de merveilleuse boucles rebondis qui reste belles toutes la journée. J'ai les cheveux épais donc mon temps de séchage est très long, surtout quand je décide de l'ais aplatirent. Mais avec les 3 embouts magnétiques qui sont faciles à mettre et à enlever: le lisseur , le concentrateur (pour le brushing) et le diffuseur (pour les cheveux bouclés). Vous n'avez plus d'excuse pour ne pas avoir de beaux cheveux.

2.7/5

July 14, 2019
    Havering, United Kingdom

Not worth it price

Good product but not sure if it really that great. Honestly I feel like cheaper hairdryers would do exactly the same.

My hair was still frizzy and took the same amount of time to dry as cheaper options.

December 07, 2018

This is my holy grail

I love the dyson hair dryer. It makes my hair drying time cut in half from any other dryer that I’ve ever used. It’s expensive but defintely worth it .