1 review
Dyson V10 Motorhead Reviews

Good - 0

May 22, 2019

Amazing Vacuum!

I purchased the Dyson V 10 Motorhead about one month ago after many years of reading reviews and hearing about it from friends and family. I am so glad I decided to buy it! It is cordless which is a huge selling feature.i battled with a central vac for many years and wanted something that easy easy to carry around and quicker than having to pull out the central vac for a quick touch up. I also love that I can use it to clean the inside of may car! It's lightweight and easy to empty the canister. It would be nice to have a few more attachments for it however I love all three attachments that came with it. It picks up all the dust and debris on the low setting and for bigger pieces I just turn it up to medium or high. The charge time is fantastic at 3.5 hrs for a full charge. It's so versatile and can go from carpet right to hardwood or laminate! So happy with my purchase and I would highly reccomend the dyson v 10 motorhead!