Amazing

EchoAcc® Halloween Themed Cute LED String Lights Reviews

1 review
Ranked #51 out of 78 in Lighting & Fans

June 22, 2016

I love decorating my house for Halloween, so these Halloween-themed LED string lights are right up my alley. They're small, battery-powered, and suitable for use indoors or outdoors, so I know that when Halloween comes around I can use them anywhere I like without having to worry.

These lights are weatherproof, so they can be put outside, and look great at night when strung up in a tree. The wire that connects the lights is clear, and in the dark it's very hard to see it, which gives the orange lights a spooky, floating appearance. The battery life seems to be very good, they have three AAA batteries and a lot of the products I've tested previously have less and run out faster.

The one downside I found with these lights is the colour. They're much more yellow than I expected. I was hoping for a bright orange, but this is much more of a yellow-orange. That said, the pumpkin covers are removable, so after Halloween you can take them off and keep using the lights as year-round decorations.

********************************************
    Pros
    + Cute Halloween theme
    + Long-lasting battery life
    + Waterproof
    + Gives off almost no heat
    + Clear wire is hard to see in the dark, giving spooky effect
    + Easy to remove pumpkins and use lights all-year round

Cons
    - Lights are more yellow than orange
    - Faces only on one side, so must turn when they get misaligned.

********************************************
    All in all, these lights are easy to use, and you can put them up just about anywhere inside or out. Great for Halloween, or just as a set of nice string lights if you remove the pumpkins.
    ********************************************

dhouha04 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Coffee

JessicaKL added a new review for
    Dawn Advanced Dish Liquid

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Coke pop with Fiber

NikkiS added a new review for
    Browns Socialhouse

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Pets last Day