Elephant Mandala Tapestry

Elephant Mandala Tapestry Reviews

1 review
Ranked #60 out of 72 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

May 16, 2016

I was surprised when I opened up the tapestry bag to find that the material itself was about as thin as a normal bed sheet. I thought that it would be a thicker woven material – it is not.

Nonetheless I really like the Elephant and floral design. It fits in perfectly in our living room where we are using it as a couch throw thanks to owning to dogs who shed. Our décor is grey, black, and red, so it does not seem out of place.

Back to the dog thing, however, it does tend to pick up hair quite easily on the black sections.

If it weren’t such a lightweight material, we would use this as a bed cover, but it’s not quite soft enough to be a sheet that would be comfortable to curl up in, and being on top of the bed, it would not lay flat once someone gets onto or into bed.

The hemmed edges are a bit subpar, and I can see that I will have to hem them as they come undone (pictured below) – the stitches are crooked and a bit less skilled than I would do if I were hemming a sheet.

The pillow cover was a nice touch with a zipper for a pillow insert, but is not our style, so it will be repurposed.

So it is not perfect, but suits our current needs and I like the colour and design.

*** I received this product at a reduced cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?