e.l.f. Cosmetics Earth and Water Mascara Duo

e.l.f. Cosmetics Earth and Water Mascara Duo Reviews

3.1/5
Ranked #937 out of 944 in Mascara

September 05, 2014

i love all ELF products! the amount you pay is amazing when you get such a good product

October 28, 2009

The dual end mascara from e.l.f. did not meet my expectations after having heard a few good reviews about it. I did not enjoy the product, as it was clumpy and felt it did irritate my eyes. The concept was interesting, seeing as you have a regular mascara on one end and a waterproff version on the other end of the tube. However, after having forgotton about this mascara at the bottom of my makeup bag for a few months, it hardened into a clump on the mascara wand. I had to throw it out. Not a big worry, since it did only cost 1 dollar. Nevertheless, I won't purchase this again, even if it is 1 dollar.

2.3/5

May 29, 2009

I bought this mascara because I heard a lot of good things about E.L.F and I wanted to try some of their products out. To be fair, I probably should have known that since this mascara was only $1 that it wouldn't have been that great, but I bought it anyways. I got it home, and I went to use it and the wand was stuck. I thought that maybe it was just stiff or something, so I tugged on the end lightly to try and get it to come out of the tube.. and guess what? It snapped off. The wand was left in the tube. I tried the other side, and the same thing happened. I was shocked. I then received another E.L.F mascara (and other products) a little later on, and I tried using this one as well. Let's just say history repeated itself with this product. So, if you're looking for a cheap mascara, and you want to actually be able to use it, don't get this one. And the people that I know that were actually able to get the wand out of the bottle, said that it was dried up and didn't work. Not so good.

I do not recommend this product at all.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)