Elf false eyelashes Reviews

November 23, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Excellent value for money

I purchased these whilst on holiday as I had forgotten to take my usual brand. I was so so happy I found these! They’re very lightweight but look absolutely gorgeous on, they make my eyes look much larger than usual, I adore them and wear them as often as I can now!

October 23, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Falsies

I’m a huge false eyelash user these are wonderful they are comfortable and soft. The glue is easy to use and these flex to your eyes. Easy application

July 02, 2019
    Florida, United States

Love them

I have never done falsies before, but i saw elf brand and love their products so i figured why not? I absolutely adore them. If youre new to falsies like i am i suggest these as a start.

June 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Wonderful products

These lashes are very soft and natural.... Easy application....glue holds well...i have been wearing these lashes for a long time..easy to take care of....lots of different styles as well

April 21, 2019

great lashes

these are really nice lashes , especially for the price! however, the glue sucks. it makes them fall off .i would suggest that you buy a separate glue so that they stay on :) the lashes are full and look natural, so you won't look like you're going out for Halloween!

April 10, 2019

Eyelashes are good but not the glue

The lashes look great and are a good value for the price however you need to get your own glue because it's terrible. I got a couple packs and one of the glues came dry and the other dried out within a few days.

September 19, 2018

Good Eyelashes

They are designed pretty well, and are good for many uses. One of the easiest lashes to put on for sure. They blend in with my lashes really well and look very natural.

August 29, 2018

So bold and luscious!!!

These eyelashes make your eyes pop!! I fully recommend this to anyone who doesnt have thick or long eyelashes. I can never fine good mascara so these are what I use!

May 23, 2018

I would buy this product again very easy To apply.

They are very easy to apply. Looked somewhat real feel nice on, there light on your eyes. And they look better if you put a coat of mascara over them after

January 23, 2018

Nice Lashes

I have a few pairs of these, usually the ones that come with the bonus gifts.

They are nice and don't feel too heavy on the eye. I have to cut them a bit shorter since I have smaller eyes. The only complaint about the ones I have is that they are a bit long on the inner corner.