e.l.f. Lip Primer & Plumper Reviews
#31 in Lip Plumpers

Good - 0

April 30, 2017

This is an interesting product. One side has a lip plumper, the other side has a lip primer. The lip primer side is a concealer shade with lots of white base to it. Due to the white base, if you use this under lipsticks, it will lighten then considerably. The lip plumper is cinnamon based, and smells as such. The plumper side also goes on clear. I'm not sure if this did much to plump my lips, but I did get a tingly sensation immediately after using this. The lip plumper does moisturize your lips however, its a bit too oily to work well as a base for lipstick.

January 29, 2017

I was really excited to try this but it was quite a disappointment. At $4cad, it's very affordable and I figured it couldn't be that bad. The primer side works okay... It goes on very streaky so it makes me feel like my Lipstick won't go on very well. It works okay but I don't feel like it does much... It maybe keeps my cream lipsticks on a bit longer but I can't tell a difference.

The lip plumper side however was a completely fail. After a couple of uses, the bullet wouldn't twist up anymore. I had to pry it out of the packaging and put it into a small container to use. The first week or so of using it, it was very stingy on the lips but didn't do much for plumping... It just made my lips burn. After a couple weeks of having it, it didn't even feel tingly anymore... It was just a slight tingle for a few seconds and then it would fade. This side of the product was a huge fail.

It's not even worth the $4 to end up with 1 mediocre product. I cannot recommend at all :(

February 20, 2016

Very inexpensive primer and plumper and works like a charm. My lipstick stays on way better when i use the primer. As someone who uses a lot of lipstick and other lip products, this is a very good bang for your buck.