ELF Undereye Setting Powder Reviews
#126 in Powder

October 06, 2017

Definite bang for your buck!

I first started using this product under my eyes only, but then began using it all over my face as a finishing powder. Only paid $3 but would pay much more because it's excellent. Leaves a smooth finish without looking caked on. Helps reduce the look of fine lines which is what every woman in her 30's+ is looking for. I highly recommend it!

September 27, 2017

Love This!!!

This powder sets my make up beautifully. I bake with it, I get no creases, no "cakeyness". My under eye make up stays put all day long, which is what I want. The price awesome. The powder is so fine, I haven't found anything drugstore that can compare to it.

Updated On: September 27, 2017

If you are worried about the sparkle when you bake with it, it brushes away. I never have glitter on my face.

3.2/5

December 22, 2016

This powder isnt bad. Its got a slightly pinky-purple tint to assist with brightening but you can hardly tell. Not my favourite product as it does seem to allow my concealer to crease still, but somehow manages to be sneaky about it? It minimises the appearance of the creases I suppose. I think it might depend on the concealer too so I am going to say its worth a shot!

March 12, 2016

The Elf undereye setting powder is very brightening. It's great for helping the concealer under your eye not crease, however I could do without the sparkles that are in it. Would not use this to bake.