Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #1124 out of 1261 in Facial Lotions & Creams

New advanced plumping technology takes this treatment moisturizer to the next level. Skin appears smoother and firmer. Plumping technology dramatically lessens the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen protects skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure.

August 04, 2014

put it on before my foundation and it sets it nicely.

March 13, 2013

I LOVE this cream! I use it as a make up base just before applying makeup and it is amazing for dry skin. I have tried so many creams and this one is my absolute favorite, only down side is it is a little expensive for me but sometimes if you're lucky you can snag a deal at Winners!

June 18, 2012

The ceramide line by Elizabeth Arden has always been a winner. I admit it - I don't always use the same brands, and this one is one of my favourites.

December 26, 2009

I decided to buy this product when they were giving away a bag and five free samples with it. It's hands down the best facial moisturizer I've ever tried. It has SPF 30 rather than 15 like most of them do. The price is high, but I'm finding it very long lasting. If you watch for the promotions, you can get some great samples along with your purchase.

Updated On: July 06, 2010

I should also mention that this product make my skin appear younger and firmer.