Elizabeth Arden Visable Difference Skin Balancing Lotion

Elizabeth Arden Visable Difference Skin Balancing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #765 out of 1307 in Facial Lotions & Creams

February 14, 2016

I've tried several facial moisturizers, but only this one has ever actually been perfect. I have combination skin, and most moisturizers either don't moisturize sufficiently, or are TOO thick and heavy, resulting in way more oil than I need. This one, on the other hand, has a very light consistency and absorbs very quickly, so my skin doesn't feel weighed down at all. But it also allows for further layers/spot treatment (for instance, my cheeks might need a bit more than the rest of my face in the winter because they're drier).The fragrance is very light and unobtrusive (as opposed to some moisturizers I've tried which had a very aggressive perfume that I was unpleasantly conscious of for the whole day). It's a pretty expensive product, but it's made my life a lot more hassle-free and has improved the condition of my skin significantly, so I'm most likely going to repurchase once I'm out. The great thing is that it does seem to last very long, and has very sturdy, elegant packaging. Incidentally, I'm using the version without SPF because upon comparing both, I liked the consistency of the SPF-free one more. However, the one with SPF is also very good if you don't mind the faint sunscreen scent and texture.

August 25, 2015

I used to work at Elizebeth Arden and this is a pretty good product. It has a nice texture and moisturizes well. Also, good for sensitive skin.

June 01, 2014

This is intended to balance out combination skin. I didn't find a difference in this at all. Also, it has an SPF of 15 which isn't much, but it's better than nothing. I do like that it is very thin consistency, and it applies very nicely and quickly absorbs. It has a very subtly snscreen scent, which I like.