Escada agua Del Sol

Escada agua Del Sol Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 1368 in Perfume

May 02, 2017

Escada makes the best Perfumes . The bottles are always beautiful along with the boxes . I really like the Agua del sol. It's fruity like most Escada perfumes and smells like summer . I feel like I'm on a tropical island when I wear it . So good ! I always get compliments while wearing it .

April 07, 2017

J'adore l'odeur ! Très beau parfum pour l'été, il est très fruité. Parcontre il ne reste pas très longtemps sur ma peau.. Je dois le mettre sur mes vêtement si je veux que la fragrance persiste.

April 05, 2017

A little pricey but so good ! Had this one for many years and still a fan ! Lasts for the whole day !! By far my favourite perfume out there ! Wish it was a little cheaper

March 06, 2017

Encore une fois Escada frappe dans le mille avec son parfum. Il a une agréable odeur fruité qui nous donne envie de partir dans le sud. Une odeur agréable sans être trop envahissante. Je le recommande à celles qui cherchent un parfum aux accents de fruits tropicaux.

January 20, 2017

I love basically all the perfumes Escada has released and this one is no different. They always have pretty bottles and smell very girly, light and fruity. Just lovely.

October 02, 2016

This perfume is very new. I found it first at Sephora in a rollerball. It has a bit of a fruity smell to it, but an elegant fruit. The rollerball was great but I wanted more so I bought the big bottle. Decent price for the size. lasts a long time. I like to put it on everyday as it is not overly strong like a Chanel perfume but still keeps you fresh and pretty