essence cosmetics Eyebrow Designer Pencil Reviews
#241 in Eyebrow Care

January 18, 2018

I always buy this product

First of all id like to say, I love essence. They make great makeup for a great price. This product is the only product I finally found that is perfect for my eyebrows I have tried Annabelle, maybeline amd other drugstore brands and this one is the best one for my eyebrows. I recommend it to anyone who needs to fill and add a bit more color to their eyebrows and make them look great. I will buy this everytime I need more eyebrow pencils, also their eyebrow gel is great too. Essense is great.

October 01, 2017

So cheap!

It's a very pigmented pencil. Make sure you use light strokes when using this because you can easily overdraw the eyebrow as this is a very thick pencil. The eyebrow brush is a little rough but overall the product is great especially for the price.

July 11, 2015

Found this eyebrow pencil in my makeup bag one day and to be quite honest, I had absolutely ZERO IDEA where it came from. But I started to try it out and fill in my brows everyday with this eyebrow pencil, and I'll admit - I was pleasantly surprised. Not only is this eyebrow pencil extremely affordable (I believe I purchased this for around only $2.50 at Shoppers), but it works really well given its price. The actual pencil is made the way a pencil crayon is, meaning it comes out with a pointy tip and you sharpen it every so often once the tip starts to dull. Once sharpened, it works amazingly and fills in the brows very naturally. It even has a little brush comb at the end of the pencil to comb out your brows and keep them in place.

Overall, I really enjoy this eyebrow pencil and for only $2.50, this item is definitely a STEAL! I would most likely purchase it again and continue to ensure my brows are ON FLEEEEK. Haha.

March 25, 2015

Super creamy and it works super well, The colour matches perfectly! Definitely pick one up and try it, it's so cheap and I think you'll fall in love with it! The only con is that you have to sharpen it and I am messy and I end up losing product because I get it all over the place.

December 01, 2014

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this product, It's my FAVORITE eyebrow pencil!, it's not to soft, not to hard, blends SUPER well, and it's a GREAT price!