essence Eyebrow Pencil

essence Eyebrow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 329 in Eyebrow Care

May 15, 2017

If you happen to be in the range of shades they offer, then you are in luck! This brown pencil is so affordable, and works so well! Although I do prefer a spooly type brush for my brows, the brush is just an added bonus! After lining my brows with this, I go in with their brow mascara which also works wonders! Two great brow products for less than 10$ ? YES PLEASE!

May 15, 2017

I have bought pencils that are 10x the price of this one and do not work even 1/10th as well. For the price, this is unbeatable. It looks natural, and the color stays put - very little smudging. This is my go-to brow pencil. Only thing is I can never find the black colour in stock.

April 30, 2017

GREAT value for the money!!!! You have to be lucky in that the colours available are a match for you, but if you can find your colour, buy this! Inexpensive, lasts forever, holds well (during the day, in the heat, dancing the night away, etc). Highly recommend.

October 14, 2016

Petit prix et bonne tenue du crayon dans mes sourcils. J'utilise le crayon avec un gel transparent par dessus. Tient toute la journée. Peu de choix de couleur par contre.

October 14, 2016

I love this pencil! Its comparable to any high-end brand. It sharpens easily, and the brush on the end it super useful! I never have to worry about this pencil smudging and it most definitely lasts all day long! I've probably gone through 5 or six of these now. Beyond the awesome quality, you really can't beat the price.

June 27, 2016

Love this product. Essence has very good products for the price, I have purchased many different eyebrow applications and this by fat paired with the essence brow gel have been my go to! I have purchased other brands that are way more expensive and don't compare to this.

May 09, 2016

This is simply an amazing product for such a ridiculous price. I think i paid around 2$ for it and i use it everyday to sculpt my eyebrows and its the perfect shade for me. I have thin eyebrows and i just need to fill them in a little, this pencil does the trick for me.

December 23, 2015

AMAZING price, and comparable to more expensive drugstore eyebrow pencils. Lasts all day, until I wash it off with soap - seems to be waterproof. Doesn't smudge. Sometimes it can go on a bit thick - make sure to sharpen it often.

November 16, 2015

This is an amazing drugstore eyebrow pencil! It is so affordable - about $2 at Shopper's Drug Mart. The light brown colour looks so natural and doesn't look to harsh/ fake when used. After I use it, I use a eyebrow spoolie to brush is out and you can't tell that your eyebrows are filled in. I just wish it was a twistable pencil instead of one you have to sharpen because you end up sharpening so much to keep it pointy.

April 07, 2015

im new to using a brow pencil but i find using this is easy and clean ! if you mess up its not hard to correct