Essence lash and brow mascara gel Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #390 out of 947 in Mascara

2.0/5

June 21, 2017

Only tried with eyebrows

This formula is extremely wet and leaves your eyebrows looking wet and clumped. I never tried as a mascara. I also found that it didn't hold my brows in place at all. I would definitely recommend the essence make me brow over this product!

June 21, 2017

i ADORE this product

i bought this because i always liked clear mascara so i figured why not? best decision ever! it does wonders for my lashes and brows! i have long dark lashes anyways so sometimes i want to go "natural" but not natural ya know? this did the trick! 10/10

May 16, 2017

I started focusing more on my brows and purchased products to do so and this one was one! Love this brow gel. If I'm doing my makeup I fill in my brows and set them in place with this fantastic product. I will keep buying this!!

2.8/5

April 25, 2017

Bien que ce produit soit peu cher, j'ai été très déçue de son efficacité. Je l'utilise pour mes sourcils qui sont peu fournis et j'espérais pouvoir les faire tenir du moins une partie de la journée. L'application se fait généralement bien, j'adore le concept ! Mais après quelques minutes, je ne vois déjà plus l'effet fixatif que ce gel est sensé procurer. Je ne recommande donc pas ce produit.

May 13, 2016

This is an excellent clear mascara / brow gel. I use it only for my brows as I always use black mascara on my lashes. This is perfect for shaping the brows and keeping them in place all day with no flaking. You absolutely cannot beat the price.

January 18, 2016

holds my brows in place all day. you cant bet the price!

November 07, 2015

Very affordable. I like that it's in a clear package so I can see how much I have left. I use it on my lashes on days where I just curl them and am wearing minimal makeup. Also use it to keep my brows in place. It's very effective. Washes off super easily.

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo