Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 186 in Highlighter

July 18, 2017

Awesome!!!

This highlight is amazing. It is perfect for the daytime. For a night out however I would go for something more blinding, but this highlight is truly beautiful.

July 09, 2017

Good, But Didn't Work For Me

All in all, this is a good highlighter. It is more on the subtle side so it's not going to be an 'in your face' highlight. The formula is so smooth and blends out very nicely as well, and the pan size is great for the price. With that being said, it is definitely way too dark for me so it would only work as an eyeshadow. If you have pale skin this isn't going to be the highlight for you, but if you have tanned or darker skin it should work!

June 21, 2017

Beautiful subtle highlight

I love this highlight for everyday use! It is very subtle and doesn't exaggerate any pores. It is a bit dark so I can only use it in the summer when I have at least a slight tan! Adds such a beautiful glow and lasts all day!

June 06, 2017

C'est vraiment un de mes highlighter préféré!!
    On peut vraiment choisir l'intensité que l'on veut, en mettre peu pour un effet naturel ou en appliquer beaucoup pour un super highlight! La couleur est parfaite et il reste vraiment sur la peau toute la journée! Pour son prix, je le recommande vraiment!

May 31, 2017

I bought this on a whim once because it was 3$. Boy was I impressed! It could easily be a subtle, natural highlight or can be built to a very intense highlight - great for everyone. The shade is slightly peach which would compliment any skin tone. I love it most for its lack of glitter! It's pure sheen. Definitely worth the money and a lot better than a lot of high end brands I have tried.

May 16, 2017

I'm new to wearing highlighters and I'm loving it. This product was a fantastic price, it's fine and applies so well. It's not too white or bright. Adds the perfect light to your face. Loving it and would buy it again.

May 10, 2017

J'ai acheté cet illuminateur il y a 3 mois. 5$ au pharmaprix.
    J'adore! Je rachèterais n'importe quand! Je crois même avoir vu un autre "modèle" de essence plus pâle, mais équivalent à celui la (pour les peau plus pâle).
    C'est très naturel comme illuminateur je l'utilise presque tous les jours.
    À ce prix, je recommande vraiment :)

April 18, 2017

Love this highlighter, I purchased it at shoppers for just a few dollars and I am pleasantly surprised with the results. It's a natural light glow on my light skin tone... I use it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow and my inner corners of my eyes. I love the overall glowy effect it gives. I also sometimes use it on my eyelids as a eyeshadow and blend some bronze shades in the crease and it also looks very pretty. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out although it lasts a long time as I use it every day for 2 months and i still have barely made a dent in it. I use a light hand with it as it has a powdery finish and I set it with a setting spray for a very natural effect. I love the glow this gives and would highly recommend it to anyone that likes a natural glowy look.

April 13, 2017

I love this highlight for a subtle glow. It's the perfect highlight for work because it looks so natural. I recommend this for medium skin tones because for lighter skintones it will look more bronzey. This highlight is definitely a gem and at an affordable price.

March 17, 2017

This highlighter is amazing! Unfortunately for me, the colour is a tad too dark to be used as a highlighter for my skintone, and thus I use it as a light dusting of face powder or a concentrated bronzy luminous "blush" on my cheeks.

The quality of this highlighter is astounding. It gives a natural glow, and I would compare it to the Hourglass ambient powders in terms of smoothness and shine payoff. This is the perfect product to add to your face to give it some "life", in my opinion! You can never go overboard with applying this product. It layers beautifully!

The lasting power of this is not very high however, I would give it 3 - 4 hours maximum. But you can always reapply this, and it is worth it at a great price point of $3!!

I wish I could use this is as a highlighter, but it works perfectly for me as a face powder, so no harm done! I love that it is a multipurpose product!

jhbueckert earned the Beauty Guru badge

Nan1 added a new review for
    Strawberry Lip Shine

happy6400 added a new review for
    blackberry jam

sweet_sara has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks