Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight Reviews

January 13, 2018

This is a really good highlighter for a really good price!

I seen some YouTube influencers talk about this product so I had to try it out. I love it. Can't go wrong, a product that's affordable and looks beautiful.

January 11, 2018

Lots of light for your bucks!

I love this highlighter! I have a gorgeous one by another high end brand, but I think for the everyday was too much glam! So based in the reviews I found it and it cost $5.49 here in Canada, I would swear it's a dupe from a high end brand (I will check and come back for you ladies

November 09, 2017

Love this highlighter

Such a pretty highlighter for such a low price! Not glittery, and can be a natural highlighter or built up to a higher intensity. Love the consistency.

September 24, 2017

Fabulous highlighter for an incredible price

I was so happy to find once again a incredible essence product that is super affordable but has a great quality formula. I bought it for only a few dollars at the drugstore! I love using this highlighter for an everyday glow or a not so blinding glow.
    The colour is beautiful and for sure a dupe of the becca opal highlighter, it has a warm light bronze glow. however it is not an intense and blinding highlighter with a lot of sparkle, it has a shimmer and looks very natural. This is why i love to use it regularly when I just need a little bit of a highlight.
    It applies great on the skin and is easy to blend, i love using it mostly on the nose, cheekbones and brow bone. The formula is not powdery and is very smooth and silky which makes it easy to apply and does not have any fallout.

September 22, 2017

Beautiful Highlight

It is an amazing highlighter! It is subtle but I personally like that for an everyday look! I don't find it to look too yellow either, it is a true gold highlighter! Also for the price, it can't be beat!

September 22, 2017

Love this highlighter!!

Not only is this highlighter affordable, it creates a popping cheek bone and beautiful glow on the highlighted areas! I love to spritz water on my fan brush first and then apply the product, this makes the highlight more pigmented and it pops even more! Will purchase again, just wish they had different shades!

July 18, 2017

Awesome!!!

This highlight is amazing. It is perfect for the daytime. For a night out however I would go for something more blinding, but this highlight is truly beautiful.

July 09, 2017

Good, But Didn't Work For Me

All in all, this is a good highlighter. It is more on the subtle side so it's not going to be an 'in your face' highlight. The formula is so smooth and blends out very nicely as well, and the pan size is great for the price. With that being said, it is definitely way too dark for me so it would only work as an eyeshadow. If you have pale skin this isn't going to be the highlight for you, but if you have tanned or darker skin it should work!

June 21, 2017

Beautiful subtle highlight

I love this highlight for everyday use! It is very subtle and doesn't exaggerate any pores. It is a bit dark so I can only use it in the summer when I have at least a slight tan! Adds such a beautiful glow and lasts all day!

June 06, 2017

C'est vraiment un de mes highlighter préféré!!
    On peut vraiment choisir l'intensité que l'on veut, en mettre peu pour un effet naturel ou en appliquer beaucoup pour un super highlight! La couleur est parfaite et il reste vraiment sur la peau toute la journée! Pour son prix, je le recommande vraiment!