Essence Pure Nude Highlighter in Be My Highlight Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 149 in Highlighter

April 18, 2017

Love this highlighter, I purchased it at shoppers for just a few dollars and I am pleasantly surprised with the results. It's a natural light glow on my light skin tone... I use it on my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow and my inner corners of my eyes. I love the overall glowy effect it gives. I also sometimes use it on my eyelids as a eyeshadow and blend some bronze shades in the crease and it also looks very pretty. I will definitely be purchasing this again when I run out although it lasts a long time as I use it every day for 2 months and i still have barely made a dent in it. I use a light hand with it as it has a powdery finish and I set it with a setting spray for a very natural effect. I love the glow this gives and would highly recommend it to anyone that likes a natural glowy look.

April 13, 2017

I love this highlight for a subtle glow. It's the perfect highlight for work because it looks so natural. I recommend this for medium skin tones because for lighter skintones it will look more bronzey. This highlight is definitely a gem and at an affordable price.

March 17, 2017

This highlighter is amazing! Unfortunately for me, the colour is a tad too dark to be used as a highlighter for my skintone, and thus I use it as a light dusting of face powder or a concentrated bronzy luminous "blush" on my cheeks.

The quality of this highlighter is astounding. It gives a natural glow, and I would compare it to the Hourglass ambient powders in terms of smoothness and shine payoff. This is the perfect product to add to your face to give it some "life", in my opinion! You can never go overboard with applying this product. It layers beautifully!

The lasting power of this is not very high however, I would give it 3 - 4 hours maximum. But you can always reapply this, and it is worth it at a great price point of $3!!

I wish I could use this is as a highlighter, but it works perfectly for me as a face powder, so no harm done! I love that it is a multipurpose product!

March 14, 2017

I bought this highlighter because it was one of the top highlighters on Influenster. I couldnt pass up the $3 deal on such a great item!! This powder has alot of highlighting power and makes my cheekbones pop when i want to add some extra character to my makeup.

March 08, 2017

I was amazed when I bought this highlighter because it was so cheap and it works amazingly! I've used really expensive highlighter that didn't even work as good as this one, it's honestly worth buying, it works great and it's affordable! Can't go wrong with this highlighter!

March 06, 2017

An excellent quality highlighter if you love a natural glow. During the winter I am a touch too pale for the shade so I layer a lighter eyeshadow over the highlighter but this adds even more glow which I love.

February 18, 2017

I got this because I seen it on Influenster. It was so cheap so I didn't mind spending money on it because it wasn't a big investment. It is a beautiful highlighter. It is just as beautiful if not better then some high end brands I have invested in. I strongly suggest this product to anyone who wNts a highlighter.

December 20, 2016

A little disappointed because I've heard such great reviews about this highlighter. It's beautiful when swatched, but unfortunately it's a bit dark on me because I'm really pale. How noticeable it is on your skin once applied depends on how you apply it. I have some brushes that don't do much, and others where it makes the product goes on really well. However, I find once applied on me it goes on a bit too dark. I'm so pale that I can use it as either a bronzer or highlighter depending on how I apply it.

October 25, 2016

This is an amazing and affordable highlighter! It's not as intense as becca highlighters but you can definitely build it up. You can also wear it super natural. I use it as an eyeshadow too. I usually get Essence products at shoppers drug mart :)

October 25, 2016

Tout petit prix et super effet sur la peau du visage. Met en valeur les zones de mon visage. Super lumineux et crémeux à l'application. Bon rapport qualité-prix.

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber