Essie - Stones n' Roses Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

February 28, 2017

Essie has been my top nail polish brand for a few years now and I always snag their new collections. I picked up Stones n' Roses a little while ago and I have to say - it's my new go-to for a light peachy-pink colour. It's soft, sort of muted but looks beautiful on a number of skin tones - including mine..I am VERY white. I would recommend this colour for anyone looking for that kind of soft-romantic pink manicure.

October 21, 2016

Essie nail polish is fantastic! I would recommend it to anyone. It goes on sale sometimes so stock up when it does. There is a good and trend setting selection of colours all the time. It goes on smoothly and dries pretty fast. It has long lasting value.

February 05, 2016

Essie is one of my favorite polishes. This color is pretty and a classic. Polish doesn't chip that fast and applys smoothly.

January 15, 2016

I was really disapointed to pay 10$ for a nail polish that started to chip the next day! The choice of color is nice but it doesnt stay on my nail

September 30, 2015

Great colour and doesn't chip easy.

July 04, 2015

Essie always delivers on colours and quality. This is no exception. Its a very soft light pink when its on very nice for a spring or summer wear. It goes on smooth and doesnt chip. I would still double layer it and use a top coat of your choice.