Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream Reviews

May 16, 2018

Fave eye cream

I've tried a lot of eye creams, but this one is my favourite. It's moisturising but not greasy and almost has a gel-cream feeling to it. I've noticed the fine lines around my eyes reducing and my skin feels hydrated.

The only thing I don't love is the applicator. The product comes out on a small wand and you apply it directly to your undereye area. I don't know how to get the product out once it gets low and it doesn't seem very sanitary either!

March 11, 2018

Great product!

Thick and creamy eye cream for dry skin atoundthe eyes. It has no scent but very great effective eye cream to use at night. Saw a difference after using one while bottle.

1.8/5

March 09, 2018

Don't waste your money for it

With that much expensive eye cream it is not effective at all. It is basically like a gel so for me it was gone quickly without seeing any result. Don't buy it at all

February 27, 2018

Eyes did look softer, refreshed

I finished using ESTÉE LAUDER advanced night repair eye cream for the past few months as a little bit goes a long way when it comes to the eye cream.

I did notice smoother eyes, more refreshed eyes, more brightened and even under tone of my eyes.

Did I notice less wrinkles? Not really in the end, but upon application yet, I believe the cream looks like it fills in eyes underneath.

It is expensive but like I said a little goes a long way and the jar will last quite some time especially since only using at night.

Just beware not to get into eyes as it does sting.

February 20, 2018

perfect product for my skin

My friend introduced the brand to me. I tried to but one product. After I used the product, I began to like the brand. Even though the price is a little high, I may buy the product when the product had some discount in the Bay Store.

January 23, 2018

Most amazing anti-aging eye cream

The Estée Lauder has reinvented the regeneration of our skin. This eye cream has a particular molecule that helps stimulate the production of collagen and reinforces the matrix of the skin. It feels amazingly velvety under the eyes and is perfect to apply before going to sleep. Bags wrinkles sagging skin all of this is gone within a week!

January 14, 2018

Great

I really like this eye cream . It is one of the most expensive eye creams out there but it works. It feels nice on the under eye skin and really hydrated the area. With one month use I have seen visible reduction in my crow feet lines.

May 17, 2017

I have a few 5ml samples of this and am quite pleased with it. It goes on very light, more serum-y, not a greasy sticky cream. Don't need to use much of it.

April 26, 2017

I've got to say how amazed I am at this product. It's a bit on the expensive side, but after trying a whole bunch of products that didn't work I decided to get this after the great reviews I read.
    Well, After one month I finally see the results. My eyes are bright and less lines. The skin around my eyes were dry and starting to age. This product did not water, made my eyes red or itchy. I'm amazed and thankful that this product can do such wonders I highly reccommend and will repurchase.

April 17, 2017

this is a top notch eye cream i fond i always go back to this one time and time again it hydrates and smooths out my eye area i high recommend this one