Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

2.7/5

July 09, 2015

It doesn't thrill me. I've been using it awhile b/c it takes just a little amount to apply to the face at night. It really has no scent to it, and I find it a bit watery and feeling like not a product (no bells and whistles). It absorbs fast and doesn't make my skin break out in the morning like other serums have. It's light for a serum. I just don't see any different feel or results than if I were just to apply face lotion at night. While I have it though I do apply it to the undereyes and all the places I feel I have fine lines... b/c moisturizing them everyday feels proactive.

2.3/5

August 21, 2012

I choose `not worth it` cause I believe it is not worth it if you have a skin like mine. Although I do not have an oily complexion my skin is prone to acne/breakouts. Just because I kept hearing a lot of good things about this series from the people around me, I went and bought a second one. I used it frequently, followed the book, but nope this simply doesn`t work for me. Every other two days, I end up with painful, big red spots all over my face and my neck. Before this product I NEVER had acne on my neck. Trust me I really believed in this product and used it every single day for over 4, 5 months until a couple of weeks ago. I wish it worked, including the eye cream, I spent close to 200$, oops....