Prestige Item
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Reviews

January 04, 2017

I currently switched my night serum to this one, and I love it! Makes my skin feel so fresh, soft and moisturized at night. I think it provides the right amount of moisture my skin needs. Downfall is the smell, I'm not a big fan of it, but it does fade or I get used to it.

December 28, 2016

I really liked the texture of this serum. It absorbed quickly, and spread easily onto my face and neck. I didn't notice any dramatic results - but I did feel like my skin was less dry.

October 23, 2016

This serum is amazing. I was looking for something to supplement my skin care routine to fight first signs of aging so I decided to give this a shot. Let me tell you, my skin feels smoother, tighter (in a good way) and more radiant. Sinks into your skin immediately, not greasy at all. For an added bonus, put it on after exfoliating. AND I've used the stuff for about 2 months already and I still have half the bottle left! Definitely worth it.

September 24, 2016

This has been one of my favourite serums so far. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any residue. My skin feels mousturised and wrinkle free.It is a little on the expensive side but well worth the money

September 15, 2016

Bon sérum ,laisse ma peau soyeuse et très éclatante. J'aime bien l'applicateur du produit... fonctionne très bien ! Hydrate ma peau et la rend souple. Un peu dispendieuse par contre.

March 15, 2016

I'm not big on serums, but this night serum is amazing!! I haven't ever tried an Estée Lauder product I didn't love though. They make very good quality products.

February 09, 2016

I used it for more than 5 years. This is face serum. You can put whole face. However, this product-- the advanced night repair-- was what really brought my skin back to being pretty again, finally. I don't even have to wear makeup anymore. That's a day I thought would never come.
    Just try a sample. You'll thank me later

February 06, 2016

This serum really works wonders! I now wake up with healthy, youthful looking skin, free of any blemishes or imperfections. I love that it is so light and refreshing. I saw a big improvement in the firmness of my skin and I find it evens out my skintone. I definitely recommend it!

February 05, 2016

This smells like old lady. I enjoy using serums at night, so it was nice to use, but not something that I would purchase. Very expensive.

January 21, 2016

I am 37 years old and time has sort of caught up to me. I was told by a friend to try this product. It took about a week to see a significant difference but it was amazing! My skin tone was more evened out and my skin was softer. The lines on my face were lessened significantly. It was a little bit pricey but when you get older and you dont want to get injections or go under the knife this stuff is the way to go! Just be patient as it takes some time to see results but it is well worth the wait!