Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP Reviews

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

Best all-day coverage from a concealer

As a rosacea-sufferer, I've struggled to find a product that covers the redness on my cheeks/nose sufficiently, and that also provides all-day coverage - I found this product however with Estee Lauder's Perfectionist Serum Compact Makeup! What's more, I have combination skin (VERY dry on the cheeks due to the rosacea, and very oily T-zone), and this product is thick enough (almost like a cream rather than a liquid foundation) and really hydrates my cheeks without being too oily either. It is rather pricey though, be warned - am hoping to find a more cost-effective comparable product in the future.

October 23, 2014

This is an amazing serum. It smells great (which is essential for a face product) and it moisturizes without looking greasy.

August 31, 2012

This cream cost my mom a fortune. She gave it to me as a gift on my birthday, but it was worth every penny!
    Firstly, it does not cause any allergy. My skin is not THAT sensitive, but sometimes I feel that the cream I have chosen wasn`t the right choice.
    Secondly, it REALLY helps. In 4 weeks I could see a great effect. The lines and wrinkles are reduced. My overall appearance has improved. I am surprised.
    Now I am convinced that 20 years of research brought results.