Eucerin Eczema Relief

Eucerin Eczema Relief Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 15, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and this lotion did not irritate my skin at all. It is very hydrating and soothes any itchiness. I found it a little on the pricy side but I think it's worth it.

April 15, 2017

Being someone who has eczema an sensitive skin a lot of products do not work for me and it's hard to find something that will not cause a burning sensation while also hydrating my skin. This cream is really good for my skin and I can even use it on my face and it does not bother my skin one bit! I would definitely reccommend this to people with very dry skin or people with eczema.

March 26, 2016

I have severe eczema and decided to give Eucerin a try (I'm tired of constantly using corticosteroid creams). It's very thick, kind of greasy and takes a short while to soak into the skin. I've only been using it a short time and while my skin does feel smoother, it doesn't really help with the itching. Maybe it's good for moderate eczema but not so great for really bad cases. As a standard moisturizer I think it's fine.

January 14, 2016

Have Eczema on my hands and was told to try this, works okay but greasy until it soaks in. Works not bad.

January 14, 2016

I've been struggling with eczema (severely, for the first time) for about 6 months now. I received this as a free sample at an eczema info session. I've been using it since, and it's been doing an ok job. I still need to apply Vaseline on top or else my skin dries out too much. But this, combined with better eating habits (ie Paleo diet) has vastly improved my internal inflammation and external skin.

April 07, 2015

I have extreme eczema and this cream is awesome to help with dryness. I would recommend this product

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot