Vaseline Clinical Care™ Eczema Calming Therapy Cream Reviews

New Vaseline Clinical Care™ Eczema Calming Body Lotion with Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant provides instant relief for dry, eczema prone skin. This eczema lotion relieves itching and irritation due to eczema. Formulated with unique Barrier Restore Complex™ to help strengthen skin's moisture barrier.

La nouvelle lotion pour le corps Vaseline Clinical Care Eczema Calming avec un agent de protection cutanée à l’avoine colloïdale soulage instantanément la peau sèche et la peau sujette à l’eczéma. Cette lotion soulage la démangeaison et l’irritation dues à l’eczéma. Formulé avec notre Barrier Restore Complex unique pour aider à renforcer la barrière hydrique de la peau.

April 19, 2019

I have tried many products for my eczema, this works!

I have really bad eczema on my neck and hands. This one tingles a little going on but the tingle is good, it means it is doing its job. I love that it's not too thick and oily and soaks in fast.

April 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing!

Have patients, after 3-4 uses I could Really see the difference and after a month or so I was like where have you been all my Life! It was a total transformation on my arms and legs! Highly recommend to everyone!

April 13, 2019

Amazing for Your ichyness

I believe this is the best thing to use especially if you have eczema becasue I have it and sometimes I get it really bad and I use the vaseline I love it and My whole family loves there products. I enjoy having relief and no one has to see me scratching or itching. I would recommend this to anyone who has eczema.

April 10, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Vaseline

I would love to try this product !!! I have eczema on my legs and elbows and nothing has works to fix it so far :( I also have very dry cracked hands that are crying out for moisture!!

April 09, 2019

It's amazeing

It's a good product, it's helps with my very dry skin, I would love to try this kind, me and my daughter suffer from very dry skin and the eczema lotion would work perfectly for us.

April 09, 2019

I would buy this again. It soothed my hands from being itchy

It was so smooth going on my hands. My hands have ezsema really bad. So when I put on lotion it takes the itch and dryness away leaving feeling amazing.

March 21, 2019
    California, United States

Feels great!!

I enjoy this cream very much. It relieves my eczema itchiness. Leaves my skin so soft. Make my skin feel great. I feel pretty again. It also calms the flakiness.