Eucerin Eczema Relief Reviews
#15 in Eczema Care

January 06, 2021

Cleared up my rash of 20 years!

I've always had an on and off big rash on my thigh for over 20 years. Severity varies, but it never goes away. After giving birth my rash has gotten a lot worse. Super itchy and it spread to my waist like a snake wrapping around me and my neck has it too. This cream does not relief itch, and is not moisturizing enough. So I had to put cream and then this ezcema relief and then if it's very itchy top with aquaphor which relieves itchiness. Miracle. Miracle. I've been using different combinations for 20 years. And not until I added this new miracle product to my routine I'm cured. Thigh and waist is cleared and smooth now. My neck is super itchy so it will take some time but I can see the redness have gone away and I feel the light at the end of the tunnel for my ezcema.

December 16, 2020

Only product I can use

My little one suffers from bad ezcema, we've tried everything until we used this product its the only one that seems to kero her flair ups under control and leaves her skin moisturized.

September 15, 2020

Itching gone

I developed extremely itchy skin with no welts, rash or bites to show cause and it was decided the itching was an side effect of my chemo. I had tried medications and numerous other products and nothing worked until Eucerin was suggested by an online search. After the first use my skin felt much softer and the itching eased off some with continuous use the itching faded away and I was finally able to sleep through the night again. It can be difficult to treat many chemo side effects so when I find something that works I want others to know

May 03, 2020
    Illinois, United States

great lotion

I recently purchased for use on the job as I am always washing hands and using hand sanitizer. This lotion provides relief from dry cracked red skin and soothes irritated skin. The consistency is thick and sinks into skin ever so nicely.

2.7/5

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not What I Was Hoping For

I had a bad flare-up of dry itchy skin- I wasn't sure if it was eczema, but it needed a cream for relief and this is the one I picked. Honestly I think it did nothing- I found the cream to be very runny and didn't relieve my dry and itchy skin whatsoever! Save your money and find something else

March 03, 2020

Amazing

This year I started getting flareups again with my eczema and nothing worked I tried so many different things. Then this lotion was recommended to me and it has worked wonders my flareups have gone down significantly and it helps with the super dryness very fast.I will be buying more

October 29, 2019

Burns

Bought this to try for my bad eczema flare up. I read reviews before buying products in hopes that it would work for me too. This cream had alot of positive reviews so i decided to try for myself. Sadly though it ended up burning my skin and I had to return it.

September 04, 2019
    Washington, United States

Works great on dry skin

My daughter was getting dry cracked skin from the water and bathing on her legs. This helped cure it in a few days and has been consistently soft as long as it’s applied. This worked better than aveeno and other baby product

August 13, 2019

The best for itchy skin

This is my holy grail product to treat eczema. It reliably reduces itchiness and keeps my skin nice and smooth. I try other products, but keep returning to my old standby!

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

Love it.

I had tried a different eczema lotion and did not see immediate relief. Once I began using eucerin it was a life changer. My son get severe eczema and eucerin has been such great relief for him almost immediately. I will never switch brands.