Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Reviews
#78 in Mascara

November 21, 2017

Love this product!

The packaging for this mascara is what sets it apart it is in a squeeze tube so you can really coat the brush and use every last bit of product. The wand itself has a great curve and gives you awesome lashes.

November 05, 2017

THE BEST

The Eyeko black magic mascara is the best i have ever used. This makes my eyelashes nice and long. This product applies very nicely and no clumps. If you need a new mascara try this one!

August 22, 2017

Holy lashes!!

I received this product as a sample and it blew me away. I have tried at least 30 mascaras and this is by far the best. The drama, the curl... and no clumps! I will definitely be buying the full sized product.

2.2/5

June 26, 2017

Not Enough Drama

This mascara has one thing going for it - cute packaging! I just didn't get enough OOMPH for my lashes. I like thick full lashes and while the mascara certainly darkens (and I love the name) it just didn't give me enough fullness for the price (its pricey). It made my eyelashes very soft looking but like I said, I like drama and unless I applied quite a few coats I didn't get it.

May 16, 2017

I received a sample size in my March TopBox subscription box. I'm always a little hesitant when I get mascara to try because I'm really sold on the brand I use. Eyeko Black Magic Mascara definitely is a home run though. It's wet formula goes on easy and it layers nicely, it's long lasting as well.

My only complaint is that it becomes a bit flaky when you remove it and even with a good make-up remover, there is still residue running down under my eyes after a shower the next morning.

April 19, 2017

Eyeko mascara is amazing. My eyelashes are curly to begin with but with this drama & curl mascara my eyelashes are beautifully full and dramatically curly. If you want that extra boost on those nights out or to impress Id give it a try

April 11, 2017

this mascara was great. I got it in my march Topbox and I love it. The applicator is the perfect shape and it gets all your lashes. Makes your eyelashes look long and it doesn't get clumpy. Im not the type to spend $20 dollars on a mascara though so I will probably not be buying it again.

March 22, 2017

I love how Eyeko Black Mascara Drama & Curl defines my eyelashes but doesn't make them look overly dramatic. When I want to look more natural I only wear one coat. If I want my eyelashes to look noticeably longer and as if I curled them I apply two to three coats. This mascara doesn't clump my lashes together as some of them tend to do. Instead it seperate and lifts them. If you're looking for length and curl this mascara is great. If you're looking for volume look elsewhere. Eyeko Black Mascara has keratin and Shea Butter which helps condition your lashes and make them healthier. It doesn't come in the conventional packaging but in a squeeze tube to ensure you get as much of the product as possible. The mascara wand itself is curved which really helps lift and seperate your lashes. Worn all day it doesn't smudge and its easy to remove with makeup remover even though it's water proof. It's definitely a keeper in my makeup bag.

July 25, 2016

I received this as a bonus sample from BirchBox a few months ago, didn't know much about the brand or quality of the product. I was so impressed with almost everything about it. The only thing I don't like, and it's completely a personal thing, is it doesn't come off... like ever lol. I am more of a "no makeup" makeup girl and I have sensitive skin so I don't want anything to hard to remove. But everything else about this mascara is practically perfect. I fell in love the very first application, and the best part is it's in the mid range for value.

May 14, 2016

This mascara is one of my HG mascara products! If it wasn't for the steep price It would be my only mascara. It coats evenly and has no clumps. It doesn't run or smudge and it makes my lashes look so long. It lasts all day looking like I just applied it.