Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 943 in Mascara

2.2/5

June 26, 2017

Not Enough Drama

This mascara has one thing going for it - cute packaging! I just didn't get enough OOMPH for my lashes. I like thick full lashes and while the mascara certainly darkens (and I love the name) it just didn't give me enough fullness for the price (its pricey). It made my eyelashes very soft looking but like I said, I like drama and unless I applied quite a few coats I didn't get it.

May 16, 2017

I received a sample size in my March TopBox subscription box. I'm always a little hesitant when I get mascara to try because I'm really sold on the brand I use. Eyeko Black Magic Mascara definitely is a home run though. It's wet formula goes on easy and it layers nicely, it's long lasting as well.

My only complaint is that it becomes a bit flaky when you remove it and even with a good make-up remover, there is still residue running down under my eyes after a shower the next morning.

April 19, 2017

Eyeko mascara is amazing. My eyelashes are curly to begin with but with this drama & curl mascara my eyelashes are beautifully full and dramatically curly. If you want that extra boost on those nights out or to impress Id give it a try

April 11, 2017

this mascara was great. I got it in my march Topbox and I love it. The applicator is the perfect shape and it gets all your lashes. Makes your eyelashes look long and it doesn't get clumpy. Im not the type to spend $20 dollars on a mascara though so I will probably not be buying it again.

March 22, 2017

I love how Eyeko Black Mascara Drama & Curl defines my eyelashes but doesn't make them look overly dramatic. When I want to look more natural I only wear one coat. If I want my eyelashes to look noticeably longer and as if I curled them I apply two to three coats. This mascara doesn't clump my lashes together as some of them tend to do. Instead it seperate and lifts them. If you're looking for length and curl this mascara is great. If you're looking for volume look elsewhere. Eyeko Black Mascara has keratin and Shea Butter which helps condition your lashes and make them healthier. It doesn't come in the conventional packaging but in a squeeze tube to ensure you get as much of the product as possible. The mascara wand itself is curved which really helps lift and seperate your lashes. Worn all day it doesn't smudge and its easy to remove with makeup remover even though it's water proof. It's definitely a keeper in my makeup bag.

July 25, 2016

I received this as a bonus sample from BirchBox a few months ago, didn't know much about the brand or quality of the product. I was so impressed with almost everything about it. The only thing I don't like, and it's completely a personal thing, is it doesn't come off... like ever lol. I am more of a "no makeup" makeup girl and I have sensitive skin so I don't want anything to hard to remove. But everything else about this mascara is practically perfect. I fell in love the very first application, and the best part is it's in the mid range for value.

May 14, 2016

This mascara is one of my HG mascara products! If it wasn't for the steep price It would be my only mascara. It coats evenly and has no clumps. It doesn't run or smudge and it makes my lashes look so long. It lasts all day looking like I just applied it.

March 02, 2016

Not a fan! Mascara was a little dry, and actually made very little difference to my eyelashes, didn't particularly curl them or lengthen them.
    Won't be buying again!

February 09, 2016

I did not expect to love this mascara, but I absolutely adore it. I do not like waterproof mascaras in general because I find them chunky and flaky. This one is "water resistant" so maybe that's why, but this mascara is not chunky or flaky at all! Not only do I get length, but I get volume and curl, as well. It is more expensive than drug store brands but not as much as high end, so I'd say it is worth the price!

February 06, 2016

Love. Love. Love. LOOOOOOVE this mascara. It is amazing. Separates and lifts the lashes for a fake eyelash look. Its my go to mascara, for everyday or going out. When I wear it everyone compliments me on my lashes!