• Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara
Good

Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 899 in Mascara

April 19, 2017

I received this in a Birchbox subscription. It is awesome and all of my friends like it. It is great at separating and defining lashes. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look dark and long. I immediately bought a full size when I ran out of the sample.

April 19, 2017

I received this Mascara in my TopBox kit for month of April. I have been reading really good reviews about it lately, so I was super stoked that it was in this months subscription.

The wand is really defined with a ton of long individual bristles. The first coat on my lashes instantly made them pop, I probably could have gotten away with just one, but I went ahead and applied a couple more coats more out of habit. My eye lashes looked mega long, with a ton of volume. and NO clumping! The mascara lasted all day long, it didn't flake off throughout the day and with a little eye makeup remover it came off with ease.

I love Eyeko London, this mascara is my absolute favorite!

August 25, 2015

I am really partial to my favorite Mascara but I do really like this one. I like the applicator, it is curved like your lashes which makes for easy application.