• Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara

Eyeko London Black Magic Mascara Reviews

Ranked #392 out of 946 in Mascara

June 26, 2017

Curved brush is great

I've received this a few times from various sub boxes and am always happy to get another! It's a great all around mascara and I like the curved brush. It makes my lashes nice and thick and not clumpy at all. My lashes look so long after I use it!

June 07, 2017

I received this in birchbox, and topbox and decided I had to give it a try. I was shocked! This mascara darkens the lashes, lifts them, separates them, and there is absolutely no clumps! The wand is curved so it gives more volume to the lashes and there is no raccoon eyes! This is one of my top mascaras for sure!

2.3/5

April 24, 2017

J'ai reçu ce mascara dans ma Topbox du mois dernier et malheureusement je n'en suis pas fan. J'ai pourtant vu beaucoup de bons commentaires dessus, mais pour moi il ne marche pas. Beaucoup trop de produit reste sur la brosse lorsque je la sors du réservoir et cela me fait des paquets. Ce mascara est censé être résistant à l'eau, mais au milieu de la journée, je me retrouve toujours avec des traces noires sous les sourcils (ce qui ne m'arrive pas avec mes mascaras waterproofs habituellement).

April 19, 2017

I received this in a Birchbox subscription. It is awesome and all of my friends like it. It is great at separating and defining lashes. It doesn't clump and makes my lashes look dark and long. I immediately bought a full size when I ran out of the sample.

April 19, 2017

I received this Mascara in my TopBox kit for month of April. I have been reading really good reviews about it lately, so I was super stoked that it was in this months subscription.

The wand is really defined with a ton of long individual bristles. The first coat on my lashes instantly made them pop, I probably could have gotten away with just one, but I went ahead and applied a couple more coats more out of habit. My eye lashes looked mega long, with a ton of volume. and NO clumping! The mascara lasted all day long, it didn't flake off throughout the day and with a little eye makeup remover it came off with ease.

I love Eyeko London, this mascara is my absolute favorite!

August 25, 2015

I am really partial to my favorite Mascara but I do really like this one. I like the applicator, it is curved like your lashes which makes for easy application.