• FAB Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
Good

FAB Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 324 in Serums

April 15, 2017

To all my quarter of a century chicks who are running around trying to find a beauty hydrating routine, this is one of my favorites : FAB Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum

.... I was often reluctant with moisturizers, because I felt like
    A) Too Expensive...
    B) Do I really need this?
    C) Will this work?

I have to say, I need to organize myself more and not run out of this product!

Its light weight, has an easy to use bottle, and its very effective on keeping my mixed type skin glowing. Its very reasonably priced.(you can manage not breaking your student budget)

You do not need to apply more then a thimble 2x daily for it to take effect. I also love that it contains sunscreen protection which to me is crucial especially while walking the busy streets in downtown Montreal!

March 20, 2016

FAB, aka. first aid beauty, is such a clever name brand haha.
    So props for that! Right of the bat I was excited to try it because of the brand name.
    The serum is quite thick (it's clear) in comparison to other serums I have tried.
    I had to double check that it was a serum and not a primer. It definitely has more of
    a primer texture.
    I typically don't like my skin care to be too heavy but once it is blending onto the
    skin it doesn't feel heavier at all.
    It instantly replenished my dry face after I took a hot shower. I use a moisturizer on
    top of it.