Facebook Reviews
#1 in Misc

Facebook is the wildly popular, free social networking site that combines the best of blogs, online forums, photo sharing, clever applications, and interaction among friends.

October 09, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Depends

If you people or family you need to keep in contact with, then sure it's ok. But with their shady data dealings, ads and bugs, I don't see the value of it. It had its heyday in the 2010s.

December 12, 2018
    Paris, France

Ca va, mais c'était mieux avant...

Bonjour,

Je suis sur Facebook depuis longtemps et je l'adore !
    On peut communiquer, poster, jouer et encore plus.

Mais Facebook a changer avec ses jeux eclairs, messenger qui bug, les arnaques, reports qui marchent pas etc...

Comme dans le titre, "Ca va, mais c'était mieux avant..."

Merci,
    wyslijp16

September 20, 2018

Best social media site

I love being connected to friends and family on facebook. It allows me to keep up to date on what is going on in their lives. Facebook is also great for keeping up with different brands and their product offerings.

2.8/5

July 05, 2018

Full of Ads

although Facebook used to be super fun and personal, today's society has entirely altered the News Feed. full of war, abuse and debatable material, Facebook has entirely changed. although I use Facebook daily, I do not participate as much as I have previously.

1.8/5

February 20, 2018

It's gone promotional.gone is the day of Facebook yore

Facebook is so web based ad obsessed and so impersonal now.no longer do I see friends and family life updates. All I see is things they found on the web Wich are mearly tangents ..

February 03, 2018

Good Social media app

I've had Facebook for years and it was more fun back than but now its gone down hill, I love I can reconnect with loved ones, friends and family from long distance. There is no way of getting customer service and I dont use it often as I did before.

August 29, 2017

Very useful

I have been using Facebook for a few years now it is great for reconnecting with old friends and for keeping in contact with everyone that you know. But I also use it for buying and selling products and used things. I also have got involved with good causes. Great app with so many uses.

August 16, 2017

Pretty useful

I'm using Facebook since i'm 13 and it's pretty useful for long distance relationships. I wasn't allowed to go at my friend's house when I was younger because my mom was overprotective. Guess that I was contacting my friends via Facebook and it always have been nice for that. The only thing is that I don't understand people who got an addiction with it, 1 hour is already pretty boring. Otherwise, I like the new features and that's how I stay informed with news.

August 02, 2017

Great application to stay connected

I love using Facebook. It is great for sharing pictures with family and friends and staying connected. It is a great forum to also stay connected by messenger, talking and sharing things with those close to you.

July 26, 2017

Bon réseau social pour rester en contact.

Les premières années que j'ai connu Facebook, c'était vraiment pour maintenir un certain contact avec des gens que j'ai connu à qui je n'ai pas vraiment la chance de parler à tous les jours. Par contre, depuis un certain temps, beaucoup de choses ont changé sur Facebook. Beaucoup plus de publicité, les gens sont irrespectueux les uns envers les autres (c'est surtout que ce n'est pas très courageux d'insulter quelqu'un caché derrière son clavier) mais aussi beaucoup de fausses nouvelles (célébrités décédés qui ne le sont pas réellement, publicité cibler et autres). Comme un peu tout le monde, j'ouvre mon facebook au moins une fois sinon plus par jour seulement pour regarder mon feed et voir si il y a quelques choses qui me rejoint particulièrement. Je préfère de loin instagram qui est plus un partage de photos. C'est beaucoup plus neutre.