Facebook Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 689 in Misc

Facebook is the wildly popular, free social networking site that combines the best of blogs, online forums, photo sharing, clever applications, and interaction among friends.

July 24, 2017

Idéal pour rester en contact !

Ce qui m'a fait découvrir Facebook c'est mes belles filles. Elles y mettent des photos récentes des petites qui grandissent trop rapidement. De les voir dand des sorties intéressantes à laquelle nous ne participons pas leur grand père et moi, et comme mon conjoint n'est pas inscrit ça me permet de lui montrer également. J'ai vécu plusieurs années à l'extérieur du pays et Facebook me permet de rester en contact avec certaines connaissance et amis. Un chat sur le vif est très sympa aussi, surtout si nous devons nous rencontrer la même journée ou le lendemain cela nous permet de ne rien oublier. Un hiver avec ma belle soeur nous avons jouer au Scrabble, je me suis beaucoup amusé. Ce qui me plaît moins maintenant c'est toutes les publications non désiré! Le mois dernier j'ai demandé au service de sécurité de faire la vérification d'une publication obscène, ils m'ont écrit qu'ils avaient observer et enlever cette publication. En général et aujourd'hui étant avec ChickAdvisor ce site m'est bien utile. Je vous le recommende!

July 23, 2017

Usefull and Fun

I enjoy Facebook. I used to travel a lot when I was younger, and it's nice to re-connected with people I knew in other countries, and see what's going on in their lives. It's a user friendly site that is easy to navigate. I appreciate the ability to block bothersome people, if neccesary. My only complaint is that I do not like Messenger, and I don't like having to use the Messenger App on my account. I preffered it much, much, much more when I had an "inbox" not "Messenger". But, other than that, it's fun, easy to use, and keeps me in contact with others.

July 23, 2017

My favourite platform!

I really like Facebook because it has helped me to keep connected with my family and friends back home. Even though I'm miles away from them I feel close thanks to Facebook. I also love that I can save money doing FaceTime and calls. And another bonus is that I have been connecting with childhood friends. Awesome platform.

June 24, 2017

Used to be better

I have moved a lot in my life and my friends and family are all over the country so Facebook is a great way to keep in touch but It has changed too much. There is too much junk and there are too many people taking this social media seriously... It's a SOCIAL MEDIA, not all 1453 people you have are your friends....

2.0/5

June 22, 2017

Could Be Better

Facebook due to other social media outlets is starting to die down. It is now pointless because other apps have features that include what facebook had and much more

June 21, 2017

Great for keeping in touch!!

Facebook annoys me quite a bit sometimes but when someone asks me why I don't just delete it . . the answer is simple really... I wouldn't be able to share pictures with my friends and family.. I'd lose touch with friends and family I never get to see or only see in a blue moon. My Facebook is pretty locked down and I have people blocked which is nice... Wish you could do that in real life. One thing that Facebook brings is amusement....when I'm bored... All I have to do is open Facebook and go to confession page or something and laugh lol Facebook isnt always great but I couldnt imagine not having it :P

June 21, 2017

indispensable

Pour se tenir au fait de l'actualité. Pour garder contact avec nos amis. Pour suivre nos marques préférés. Pour profité des concours, rabais, promotions. En 2017, ca prend Facebook !

June 13, 2017

Great For Keeping In Touch

I really like Facebook, as it allows me to keep in touch with family, friends, colleagues, and acquaintances. It is a fun way to share pictures and posts of what is going on in each other's lives. I also like the various groups you can join or the fan pages you can "like," allowing you to get updates about things that interest you. Very multidimensional platform.

June 13, 2017

Good Social Media Platform

I have had Facebook for a number of years now and I still really enjoy it. I like being able to connect with former friends and employees. It also allows me to stay current with what friends and family are doing. I like that people can post images or statuses to let others know what is going on in their lives. This is a very good tool to stay in contact with people.

June 07, 2017

I love facebook! I have lived both in canada and the US, Facebook has always help me to keep in touch with my family and friends that otherwise I would not have had the opportunity to keep in touch with them. Family and friends are the most important things in life - So its been amazing that I have not had a problem keeping in touching with the people I love because of this wonderful social media site! Thank you FB