Farmers Birthday Cake Ice Cream

Farmers Birthday Cake Ice Cream Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 498 in Ice Cream

1.2/5

March 21, 2017

well we bought this cause we just love birthday cake ...who doesn't but we found this ice cream tasted freeer burnt but was sealed and didn't have ice crystals on it ,the kids hated it ...im thumbing a down on this flavor

December 08, 2016

We were pretty excited it was on sale and had to come home and try it right away. It did not disappoint. Between the 3 of us half the bucket was gone in one sitting. Ummm.. oops but so delicious. going back to get more while it is still on sale....

September 17, 2016

I got this on sale and used a coupon, so it was only $0.49, but it's usually around $5.99 I think.

I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't usually buy foods that are electric blue, but since it was such a great deal and only part of it was blue (the ribbon of frosting throughout the ice cream), I figured, why not?

I was a bit surprised by the flavour of the ice cream itself. It really did remind me of a vanilla cake, and maybe the sprinkles were what made it more convincing. It wasn't just like vanilla ice cream, but it almost felt crumby (like cake) -- so the texture was okay. Too many sprinkles for me (and I like sprinkles), but some people would love it. I can see how this would be a hit with kids.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar