Febreze Air Effects Mediterranean Lavander

Febreze Air Effects Mediterranean Lavander Reviews

Ranked #86 out of 238 in Household Essentials

May 01, 2017

I just purchased a bunch of Febreze and I was able to get them for free ! Score ! Gotta love sales
    And couponing . I really like this scent . I thought it smelled kind of manly . Like a mans cologne , it's really nice . Febreze will cover smells easily and make your house smell great . You can always count on Febreze .

March 27, 2017

Febreze mediterranean lavender. I had bought this some time ago. I loved the scent. Lavender is great for relaxing one's mind.
    I haven't seen it to buy in a very long time.

November 26, 2016

I just recently bought this and really like it. The scent isn't overpowering and the lavender is a natural calming agent. This product lingers for a long time and Febreze is a leader in odour elimination. I also got a great deal on sale.

March 18, 2016

Ce produit, comme tout les produits Febreze selon moi, est vraiment un bon produit. Il y a tellement de fragrance que vous pouvez choisir votre préféré. Le seul hic de se produit selon moi est l'odeur qui est beaucoup trop prononcé a mon gout. Je dirais aussi que ma voisine utilise ce Febreze et elle l'adore alors a vous d'essayer.