Febreze Air Effects spring and renewel
Good

Febreze Air Effects spring and renewel Reviews

Ranked #398 out of 662 in Home Fragrance

May 17, 2017

I love the Febreze Air Effects products, this scent wasn't a top favorite for me, but was still effective in eliminating the order. I recently went on a cooking frenzy and one dish required fried onions as a garnish, I went over the top and cooked way too many. My kitchen was over powered by the strong oniony scent and with having company arriving for dinner I needed a way to freshen up the air. A few sprays of this and the onion odor was long gone and the fresh spring scent lingered for an hour or so after.

With all of Frebeze's air fresheners, I like that they are like a mist that is not too strong, I don't want to use a product that is too over powering and only masks the odor. Frebeze is effective at eliminating it! I will repurchase this, as I have for years, my favorite scent is the apple and cinnamon.

July 21, 2015

I purchased this a week ago and have been using it every few days to refresh my home especially after cooking and when I don't have time to light a candle.. I love this scent its so fresh and clean.