Finish Powerball All In One
Good

Finish Powerball All In One Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 63 in Cleaning Appliances

May 03, 2017

These are okay. I got them from the Amazon Soaps & Suds sample box and it was a full package, and they're alright - they clean just fine. But, they leave water spots allll over everything. If you want an affordable and convenient dish pack and water spots don't really bother you, then go for it, but I'm just using what I have left of that package and won't be purchasing these in the future.

August 10, 2016

Quand j'habitais encoe chez ma mère, elle achetait toujours ces nettoyant pour le lave-vaiselle! Ils sont vraiment éfficace et nettoie extrêment bien! Je n'ai rien se négatif à dire!

March 26, 2016

I really enjoy using finish laundry detergent because I find that it works really well at cleaning my dishes and removing any mess that's in them. I also really like that finish offers large quantity boxes of detergent so I can get a box and forget about needing to get more for a long time.

January 09, 2016

I purchase a massive box of these from Costco. I swear a box lasts me for over a year.

These little finish tabs work great in my dishwasher. I do get spots on some of my
    glassware but I haven't tried anything that works better thus far.

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store