Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

August 16, 2022

Spa at home

This time I had a chance to try Finishing Touch Flawless™ Cleanse. Oh my, so enjoy the low to high vibration and softness of the silicone electric face scrubber when washing my face, it felt so good like doing a massage on my face. After first application, I can feel my skin cleaner with ability to clean out make-up and oil from the day. After few days application, my skin appears more clean, youthful and radiant which brings out my natural glow. The cleanser is very easy to use and comes witha stand whichyou can rest it to dry after each use. It also comes with USB plug so you can conveniently charge it.
    Flawless Cleanse also let me customize my own facial routine with different modes to choose from. My favourite is the massage mode bringing me spa-like experience. Give it a try to experience the same.

@butterly#FlawlessBeauty #gotitfree #massage #spa

Awesome tool!

what a fun tool to amplify your skincare routine! This has multiple vibration and massage functions and is so satisfyingly smooth to hold on to. The soft bristles work to exfoliate and paired with the right cleanser, my skin was left feeling super soft and refreshed! It plugs in via its own "base" to recharge but the battery seems to last quite a long time. I will definitely be using this tool regularly!!!

Fresh and clean face

I received the finishing touch Flawless Cleanse brush to test for free for my honest review.

I have used face cleansing brushes in past and I really like the Flawless Cleanse bush. It’s a great affordable option for a silicone face cleansing brush! I really like the colour and style the cleansing brush is very comfortable to hold and works really well.

I highly recommend!

Prefect face cleaner!

So glad I got to try this, it’s amazing! I just a bit of my cleanser on the brush and away I go. It is soft so it doesn’t hurt the skin and you can adjust the vibration to how you like it. My face feels cleaner, all the dirt and/or makeup is gone.

August 15, 2022

Ease your facial routine this summer

I received Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse facial cleanser and massager for free in exchange for an honest review. I used it for two weeks and feel it’s a great product for the features it provides , it is light weight , easy to use , waterproof and very portable. It has four settings and silicone bristles are so gentle on the skin , I love how the four settings can be used with a facial wash or cleanser product. A drop of product and you can feel it give the skin a nice scrub without any harsh exfoliating grit. I learned that the best way to care for skin is not to use any exfoliants that are too rough or gritty that can damage skin . Thus this product helps take care of the skin , giving it a clean feel , increasing circulation with the different settings based on your preference. It’s a nice way to get a good facial massage at home at a click of a button. The price point is so affordable too. I highly recommend it give this a try.

Awesome massaging multi-tool

It's my first time to try this kind of face washer. I'm addicted to it now because I can wash my face with it but also anywhere else I need a massage. I can use it to both clean my face also apply moisturizer; 2 in 1 is so convenient! I like it has multiple massage modes, very relaxing while I find my favourite mode to wind down. The charger and design is cute, love my new multi-tool!

En amour

J'aime beaucoup le design, il a l'air plutôt chic. Très confortable à tenir. Poils en silicone doux. Couleurs mignonnes. Il était déjà chargé quand il est venu, donc je l'ai utilisé tout de suite. J'ai essayé tous les paramètres. Honnêtement, ils ne sont pas assez forts. Je ne peux me voir qu'en utilisant le 4ème réglage car c'est le plus fort. Mon visage est propre, comme il se doit avec les poils en silicone. Mais j'adorerais qu'il y ait des paramètres de vibration plus forts et plus nombreux. Eh bien, c'est amusant à utiliser et ça me donne envie. Dans l'ensemble, c'est un bon produit.

August 14, 2022

Massage your face while cleansing

Who doesn't want to have a relaxing face massage while cleansing their skin. The Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse is ready to deliver. The bristles are super soft and easy to clean. I used my regular skin cleanser with it and it foamed up nicely. Overall it did a pretty good job removing dirt and make. I did still have to go over my face with a cloth and got some off but it was very minimal left behind. Its very relaxing to use this cleansing tool. I'd recommend it as an addition to your skincare routine.

Pleasantly surprised

I tend to have sensitive skin but this did not bother it at all! Feels so relaxing after a long day in the garden. Loved that it did a great job deep cleaning my pores. It’s also a benefit that it is rechargeable . I am going camping soon and it’s coming with me !

So Clean with Ease!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review and honestly I don't know what I have been doing without it!! I cleanse my face morning and night and this has been just what I needed. It really is able to get all the nooks and crannies on your face and leaves your face feeling cleaned and refreshed. I love how you can not only use it to deep cleanse but also massage and use to apply moisturizers. The four different modes are super cool, whether you want a gentle cleanse or a nice massage it is really the best. I also was very impressed by how long the battery lasts, I have used it for over a week before I needed to dock it and charge it. My favorite part is the waterproof feature, this way I can cleanse or massage my face without having to worry about damaging it or even just utilizing the product in the shower is really nice! Overall I would definitely recommend purchasing. My only wish it that it was a little more affordable or that you could buy replacements heads!