Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

July 25, 2022

New Morning Routine Product

I received this item free in return for my honest opinion. I really like that this product is wireless especially for something that goes in the bathroom, it just makes life easier. The massage options are very different from each other. I like the light vibration for applying the cleanser and the massaging one for applying the moisturizer. I think I’m going to have to incorporate this into my morning routine, it feels really nice and my skin felt refreshed after. Great way to start the day!

Review collected via Butterly Logo

July 25, 2022

Luxurious clean

The finishing touch flawless cleanse facial cleanser and massager is the perfect product to up your skin care game! The super soft bristles cleanse thoroughly while not being irritating of rough. If you need a deep clean kick it up to the second setting and it will add in a pulse to break up the deep in dirt. After your done with your cleanse rinse and put it in setting 3 or 4 (4 pulses and massages) and massage your serums and oils in. Yes this massages your face too! The slow rotating nodules move in a circular massaging motion, it feels amazing on my forehead between my eyes above my nose, that’s where I hold most of my tension.
    #FlawlessBeauty #BatisteDryShampoo #BatisteNaturally #NaturalDryShampoo #gotitfree

Review collected via Butterly Logo