Finishing Touch Flawless Cleanse Reviews

Flawless Cleanse: a revolutionary silicone electric face scrubber and cleanser that can help promote the appearance of radiant, clean, more youthful skin. The all-in-one solution to massaging and cleaning your face, Flawless Cleanse offers multiple modes that let you customize your facial routine. Go from a low to high vibration to gently clean your face. Or, use the vibration to powerfully shake loose and remove the make-up, dirt, and oil that collect on the skin. Choose the massage mode to help stimulate circulation, brighten your facial complexion, and help promote collagen production. The silicone head is ultra-hygienic, and Flawless Cleanse promotes hands-off your face cleaning, so you're hands never have to touch your face to get clean. Flawless cleanse is your All-In-One solution to effortlessly flawless skin. Flawless cleanse allows you to get the benefit of facial massage with the action of cleansing, so you can bring your spa beauty routine into the comfort and safety of your own home.

Ultra-hygienic silicone head
Cleans and massages
Increases circulation to help promote collagen production
Dermatologist approved
Fully waterproof – perfect for the shower
Rechargeable Battery
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2022

August 12, 2022

My face never looks so clean

This little cleansing brush has been a lifesaver to my skin. I can't believe how amazing it looks after using this for several days. It really gets deep down, clean and seems to rejuvenate the skin and make it glow. It's like my skin's come back to life. I love how it has four modes so you could choose to massage, cleanse, or both at 2 different speeds and can be used in or out of the shower. Why haven't I tried this before! So happy to get chosen to review this.

2.0/5

August 12, 2022

Gimmicky Goodness

Honestly, I wanted to love this. Anyone would. A facial massage in a cleansing brush? What's not to love? But it's just a gimmick. It's not strong enough to actually make an effective difference in my opinion. It just sort of vibrates on your skin, rather than massages away an impurities. This is a pass for me.

Great Cleansing Tool!

I've never used a vibrating cleansing tool before - what a great first experience! This face scrubber and cleanser was awesome for massaging and cleaning my face at the same time. It felt gentle yet effective when using it and I'm excited to use it more!

August 11, 2022

Boost your skincare routine!

I’ve been using a facial cleansing brush for years as part of my skincare routine and have tried some much more expensive options. I feel like this is a great alternative for literally a fraction of the cost! I find facial cleansing brushes help with my skin texture by providing a light exfoliation and allow my cleanser to really do it’s job! I enjoy the easy charging setup and ergonomic design of the product. I would say my only complaint compared to more expensive devices are the lack of settings , there are two speeds, massage and cleanse+ massage though another speed setting would be nice !

August 11, 2022

This one is a winning product!

I received this item for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

What a cool little facial device. First off, it charged up really quickly. I've used it 5 times now on one charge and still going strong. It is lightweight and feels super comfortable to hold and use. I tried 3 different cleansers on the device and it performed well with all three but I liked the foaming cleanser best compared to the gel and oil cleansers. I am so happy with how this made my face look and feel. It made my skin smoother, it blurred pores out a bit, and just felt and looked so soft and healthy. It has 4 settings. First one is a light cleanse, 2nd one is a more intense and deeper cleanse and third and 4th are massage settings which were an absolute delight on my face. This is a winning product and upon googling it, appears to be a reasonable price that would be within my budget. I will continue using this and would have no problems recommending it to others.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to try this!

So pretty

This facial scrubber is so beautiful and was packaged so nicely.
    It works as intended and is easy to use, I like that it's waterproof. I have a brush one and find that one slightly better for exfoliating, but if you have very sensitive skin this one is very gentle.

August 11, 2022

A great tool to add to your beauty routine.

I really enjoyed the finishing Touch Flawless cleanse. It has 4 different speeds which make it great for removing make up and applying serums. I used this every evening to remove makeup and morning and evening to apply serums. I live that it is easy to clean when going between products and can be easily recharged when sitting in it's holder.

August 11, 2022

Great little facial cleanser!

This compact and waterproof face cleanser and massager is great! Modes 1-3 don’t do much for me personally but mode 4 is amazing! My face feels smooth, clean and tight after using it.

Great for a Spa Day

I find that this product feels like a spa day. I love that it can be used as a cleanser and massager, the massage is absolutely divine for my face - especially since we hold lots of tension in our faces. I really enjoy that it is waterproof and rechargeable, I think this would be a great gift for someone who needs some self-care or to someone who is very into skincare gadgets.

Game changer

I received a Flawless massager and cleanser free in exchange for an honest review. STOP THE CAR!! This is my first at home facial accessory! I say this because after cleansing my face and massaging myself, my face felt rejuvenated, refreshed and looked and felt amazing! I can really feel like I had a facial daily!! This is so easy to use and has a rechargeable base with USB plug in so I can easily use continuously. No battery waste! Don't walk run to get one!