Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

December 31, 2020

Cute little tool

This hair removal tool is stylish and cute looking. It would be a discreet way to carry a haur removal tool with you during travel or to have set out with your bathroom items. It runs quietly. I found that it tugged on some hairs before cutting them. They hairs that it did cut were removed close to the skin and left a smooth finish that lasted for approximately a day with some of the more coarse hairs, while the finer hairs weren't noticeably growing back right away.

December 30, 2020

Great Effective Tool!

Thank you @ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and @FlawlessBeautyCA for allowing me opportunity to try out the Finishing Touch Flawless in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

With this being a strange year because of the pandemic, a few things have slightly gone on the wayside and that also includes some facial grooming. It's been such a long time since I've threaded my brows and upper lips that I really wasn't looking forward to the redness and sensitivity again.

I tried the Finishing Touch Flawless and it was awesome! Quick, easy, painless, no redness and very gentle for all skin types. Bonus built-in light makes it easy to see the fine facial hairs and unit is small compact enough to carry in purse. This awesome tool takes less time than threading, I’m only sad that I didn't discover it sooner! It's a great and effective tool!

#GotItFree #tryFlawless

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome

Awesome product for removing any unwanted facial hair. I use mine daily for up keep. It doesn't burn or scratch your face. Yes I would purchase again. Wish you could buy extra replacement head easily. Definetly recommend to friends.

Good Quality!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I really enjoyed trying out this facial hair removal tool and I liked how simple it was to put together. It was quick and effective to use, and removed hair in a simple rotating motion. The light feature also really helped see areas I may have missed. Overall, it left my face hair free and smooth. However, I'd recommend this mostly for removing finer peach fuzz, as certain areas with thicker hair did end up showing some stubble. As for regrowth, hair did not grow back any thicker than usual, so that was good. Although it didn't irritate my skin, in general, I would warn against using this tool near delicate skin area around the eyes. It did cause redness there and I did get some minor cuts. Other than that, I didn't experience any other issues. Clean up was easy and I also love how portable it is. Great tool!

December 29, 2020

Perfect, compact, pain free face epilator

Flawless Skin
    Starts with a flawless skincare routine,
    Finishing touch by @flawless is a perfect face epilator which remove face hair pain free,
    Beautiful gold plated compact size which fit in the handbag , Gentle on All skin types .

Face hair be gone!

I have to start with how chic this product looks! The sleek shape and classy rose gold colour make it perfect to carry in my purse for use anytime!

I will be reaching for my Finishing Touch Flawless every time I need to remove the hair above my lips and my peach fuzz! Slow circular motion does the trick. I absolutely love the smooth results!

I definitely recommend this product! #tryFlawless #gotitfree

Quick hair removal

I received this product as a promotion from Chick Advisor to leave an honest review. The Flawless hair remover was quick to set up (battery included in the package) and super easy to use. All you have to do it move it around in a circular motion over your skin and it removes the hair. I found it removes peach fuzz hair really well. The thicker hair I wanted removed, I needed to push harder towards my skin. My skin feels very smooth now. I am very happy with this product it will cut down my hair maintenance time (because plucking hairs takes forever).

Excellent

Excellent product. Left my skin so soft. Very easy to use. Would definitely recommend this to everyone with facial hair issues. Definitely will be using this product over the others I have tried. Thank you so much Chick Advisors

Amazing tool!

I got this hair removal tool to see if I could eliminate the need for razors for my upper lip, but also for my underarms and bikini area, as other hair removal tools proved too harsh for those super-sensitive areas. Well, I must say I am a very happy customer! Not only does it remove the hair pretty painlessly, it leaves a very smooth, close shave and the results last longer than a traditional razor, without the irritation a razor leaves behind! So happy with this product, I will definitely be buying the brow tool as well!

Great product

I tried this on my arm first as I was worried about the regrowth. After I seen it did not grow back thicker or darker I tried my face. My skin is softer and smoother after using it and the hair grows back slowly.