Finishing Touch Flawless Women's Facial Hair Remover Reviews
#1 in Razors

Finishing Touch Flawless™ is the revolutionary facial hair removal device that erases hair instantly and painlessly without the irritation that comes with plucking, waxing or depilatories.

Finishing Touch FlawlessMC est l’épilateur facial révolutionnaire qui élimine les poils instantanément et sans douleur, sans l’irritation qui accompagne l’utilisation d’une pince à épiler, de cire ou de produits dépilatoires.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

January 04, 2021

Great product for painless hair removal

I received this product for free to review. It removes thin hair effortlessly and with no pain! It has been a great addition to my routine. I love the cool and slick look, it is trendy and easy to store. #tryflawless

Peach fuzz be gone!

I was so excited to try this product and eagerly awaited its arrival! I was not disappointed. I opened it up immediately and got to work. It was very easy to set up and use. It got rid of my peach fuzz and left my face as smooth as a baby’s bottom!

Great for the price

I love this thing. The blade is easy to come off for cleaning. Works right out of the box. Gets a very close shave with no catching on hairs or skin irritation. It is able to take off my course hairs as well as the baby hairs. I have sensitive skin and ai had minimal pimples after use. Would recommend.

1.0/5

Proceed with Caution!

#tryFlawless

The Flawless facial hair remover glides smoothly enough, and sure, I guess it is true enough that it's "painless" as the label promises, but upon looking it over and ascertaining the ins-and-outs out of the overall functionality, it became abundantly clear that this is a more femininely packaged, glorified facial razor, much to my chagrin...
    I was careful to solely utilize it on the few coarse black hairs I already have on my facial area, as it is a 100% certainty that if I utilized it liberally all over my "peach fuzz," I'd basically certify becoming the next bearded lady! As I have no plans to join the circus in the foreseeable future, methinks it would behoove me to steer clear of this product altogether - and to all the ladies out there contemplating the purchase of this item, unless you genuinely believe you'd look "distinguished" with a five o'clock shadow, I strongly suggest you do the same! No thank you! 👎

Génial!

Il est facile à utiliser, petit et compacte! Il est beau et efficace! Je le recommande à toutes celle qui se questionne si c’est efficace! De plus, il ressemble à un rouge à lèvres donc très subtile!

Nice and small

I received this as a sample in exchange for my honest review. I absolutely love the colors and design of this! It's really compact and convenient. This is pretty much like a razor, but for your face. It doesn't hurt at all, and has a light which is really great so I could see finer details. It did leave my face with a little bit of redness, but it's nothing out of the ordinary for me. This is really different from waxing. I could still see the roots coming out (sort of like dots) but you can't cut it away as it's not grown out. It also comes with a brush that you can just use to clean out the machine. I would suggest using this at least an hour before you head out so the redness can go away. Overall, I'd definitely use this if I couldn't book an appointment to the salon. The instructions tell you to use it everyday and I believe you need to to keep up with the growing hairs!

Good value for money

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Upon first impression, it looked like an expensive shaver. However, when I use this I notice my hair comes slower than usual. I also love that there are no more unpleasant cuts due to shaving. Love this stuff, buy it!

This really is flawless.

Removes hair INSTANTLY. Can use in many areas of the face. I love the packaging, super chic. Small and powerful, portable. Absolutely love this product.

January 03, 2021

Quick, easy, and pain-less!

Amazing little tool which took care of all the hairs above my lip! Super easy to use, and most importantly, it's painless! Comes with a battery as well as a cleaning brush, very handy! I would highly recommend especially since we are on lock down and going out to a spa for threading is not an option.

Pas ce que j’espérais

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement pour évaluation #chickadvisor. Ce n’était pas ce à quoi je m’attendais. J’espérais un appareil qui arrache les poils, ceci est plutôt un rasoir.