Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Reviews

June 17, 2020

Love these

I really like these for exfoliating my face. Makes my face feel clean and fresh. I recieved them in my beauty box subscription but probably would be out my my price range to buy at regular price.

June 03, 2020

It's Great! I Might Purchase Again!

I liked this as an exfoliant. I found that it was gentle, but I have pretty sensitive skin so I wouldn’t use it more than 2-3 times a week. I find that it is pretty pricey, and right now I am looking to try some other brands out, but it is decent so I would purchase again. Also, I normally don’t like products by First Aid Beauty is it was refreshing to try something that actually worked.

May 09, 2020

These pads pack a punch!

I love these little radiance pads. I haven't found a toner I like so I use these instead, typically following my regular evening cleansing (so step two) and before I apply my moisturizer and night mask. Such a great little product that leaves my skin refreshed and lightly exfoliated. I highly recommend these if you're not already using a toner.

April 10, 2020

I like these a lot

I’ve always loved these facial pads and bought them many times in the past. Super happy to receive them in my February Boxycharm. I can honestly say these keep me glowing and clear faced, while never once breaking me out! There should definitely be about 30-31 in here considering it’s a month supply but 🤷🏻‍♀️

April 07, 2020

Love these

I love these as a last step after removing my makeup before cleansing. They remove anything that makeup wipes have missed. I am not sure how effective they are long term.

March 20, 2020

These pads actually work!

My best friend actually uses this every day and she said that it definitely helped improve her skin textures. She recommended that I should try this out but at the time, I have been using a lot of skin care and this was something I feel that I don't really need to spend my money on but I am glad to have received it in the February BoxyCharm box. I have tried it for a few days now and I think I see some difference in my skin texture and so far I love it.

March 16, 2020

Great for sensitive skin

I’ve been using this pads for a couple of weeks now and I’ve seen a difference on my skin , my complexion seems brighter and smooth. This has helped to even out my skin tone and I absolutely love that these pads are perfect for sensitive skin, they are “clean” and gently enough to use them everyday.
    They work beautifully on my skin without drying it out.
    Highly recommend 💯

March 14, 2020
    Victoria, Australia

Very Smoothing!

These facial radiance pads are great. They really smooth out my skin if I use them 3-4 times a week. They have a odd smell though, I think they smell very faintly of soy sauce. But the results are worth it. Repurchased this. These are great to use once or twice a week if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a no-fuss chemical exfoliator. My skin is a little tougher so I use them a bit more than that.

February 13, 2020

Great to help restore winter skin

I received this product in my February boxy charm and they were great getting out of the container did not stick together there is alot of moisture to the pad so I could cut them in half to spread them farther after a couple of days of using them I have noticed my skin not that dry this was the only product I used while trying them out and no makeup either , they do leave the face feeling tight and also they leave slight stickyness to the skin but they seem to get the job done and they are valued for under $20 so I definitely would buy them to throw into my over night bag while traveling

August 27, 2019

A facial in a cotton pad

Works so quickly to brighten your skin and remove any flakes of skin that you may have. It doesn’t burn or sting and I think it really helps keep my skin clear and clean.