First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 479 in Acne Treatment

May 03, 2017

I use these as a toner along with the First Aid Beauty Fab Cleanser. The pads have little soft bumps to help exfoliate while you tone and it also brightens. It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it looking healthy and happy! It's great for sensitive skin! Love it :D!

April 19, 2017

I love these pads. I tend to mix up my acid toners and this is one I always have around. This one was recommended by Caroline Hirons so I had to have it! This is a great starting point for anyone not used to exfoliating acids. I use it in the daytime as its pretty gentle. It is without parabens and alcohol too which is a bonus. They don't sting either so they are great for sensitive skin. I use them on my face, neck, decolletage and sometimes my hands.

March 21, 2017

I love these things! I wasnt sure at first if I would but i really enjoyed using these. I actually miss them now that i have run out. They are gentle enough that did not irritate my combo skin, i used every night before bef and I actually think they made a difference. Would buy again if i found a good deal on them.

March 17, 2017

I absolutely love each these toner pads. Not only do the tone but they gently exfoliate as well leaving my skin so soft and not dried out. I think they worth every penny spent.

March 04, 2017

These run a little bit expensive, but anything that actually works to keep my skin looking clear and even is worth the money to me, and the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads do just that. I can get away with cutting one pad in half and that way I get twice as much use out of them. I'd recommend these to anyone needing a good chemical exfoliator in their skin care routine.

February 23, 2017

I like this product very much. I have quite sensitive skin but the radiance pads do not make my skin irritated at all. I prefer using them in the morning, before heading out to work and usually pair it up with their ultra repair cream afterwards.

January 09, 2017

I love First Aid Beauty but these were a flop for me. I didn't see any difference in my complexion after using a whole tub of them. I won't be repurchasing these.

January 06, 2017

These were tried on my sensitive skin at Sephora and I had to buy it when I saw the results. Beautiful glowy skin, no dryness, no redness and no dry patches! So impressed I purchased the whole line of products

January 05, 2017

I really don't get the hype about this product. I got it in a value set (which I was buying for the ultra repair cream) and tried the whole 28 pads pack. It feels good when you swipe it on your face, but I didn't notice any difference in my skin's texture or dryness or tightness.

It didn't dry my skin out, which is good, I guess, but for that price, I want to see results...

December 19, 2016

I buy these in the 28 pad quantity. Compared to other "peel" pads containing aha and glycol acids, the price is amazing for pretty much a month's worth (using once a day). I use these every morning after cleansing my face. They are very gentle and super easy for what they do, which is chemically exfoliate your skin. And over time, you do see results. Definitely recommend!