4.1/5
First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads Reviews

September 07, 2017

Love!!!

I was looking for a new way to exfoliate without using gritty product in my face as it causes tears in your skin! I bought these and have been using them for 2 weeks now. I love the way my skin feels afterwords and am finding it takes all dry skin off my face without drying out my skin further

July 09, 2017

Facial Radiance Pads

Received this in one of my monthly beauty boxes....It retails for 18.50$ for 28 pads. I've been wanting to try this product for a while now but never got around to purchasing it. Works great and and removes every trace of makeup left after cleansing. Didn't get any reaction
    and awesome to travel with. If your willing to splurge a little on facial pads I highly recommend!!!!

June 13, 2017

Quick & Easy!

I received the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads in the "First Aid Beauty Faves" set. A "deluxe sample size" that I did NOT want to fall in love with...but couldn't resist. I am all for speedy skincare and these pads are the picture perfect definition of efficiency. Simply wipe one all over your face (after cleansing) and you've got your exfoliation and toning steps done!
    This product has really helped calm my (for some strange reason) ravaged skin so easily that I may just have to bite the bullet and purchase the full size product.

May 03, 2017

I use these as a toner along with the First Aid Beauty Fab Cleanser. The pads have little soft bumps to help exfoliate while you tone and it also brightens. It doesn't irritate my skin and leaves it looking healthy and happy! It's great for sensitive skin! Love it :D!

April 19, 2017

I love these pads. I tend to mix up my acid toners and this is one I always have around. This one was recommended by Caroline Hirons so I had to have it! This is a great starting point for anyone not used to exfoliating acids. I use it in the daytime as its pretty gentle. It is without parabens and alcohol too which is a bonus. They don't sting either so they are great for sensitive skin. I use them on my face, neck, decolletage and sometimes my hands.

March 21, 2017

I love these things! I wasnt sure at first if I would but i really enjoyed using these. I actually miss them now that i have run out. They are gentle enough that did not irritate my combo skin, i used every night before bef and I actually think they made a difference. Would buy again if i found a good deal on them.

March 17, 2017

I absolutely love each these toner pads. Not only do the tone but they gently exfoliate as well leaving my skin so soft and not dried out. I think they worth every penny spent.

March 04, 2017

These run a little bit expensive, but anything that actually works to keep my skin looking clear and even is worth the money to me, and the First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads do just that. I can get away with cutting one pad in half and that way I get twice as much use out of them. I'd recommend these to anyone needing a good chemical exfoliator in their skin care routine.

February 23, 2017

I like this product very much. I have quite sensitive skin but the radiance pads do not make my skin irritated at all. I prefer using them in the morning, before heading out to work and usually pair it up with their ultra repair cream afterwards.

0.7/5

January 09, 2017

I love First Aid Beauty but these were a flop for me. I didn't see any difference in my complexion after using a whole tub of them. I won't be repurchasing these.