First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Reviews

October 06, 2017

Great for quick and fast absorbing hydration

I like to use this cream as a hand cream and it is pretty good. It absorbs very quickly, which is one of the most important aspects of a hand cream to me. I do feel like the hydration could last a little longer though. Overall, this is a great cream.

July 19, 2017

Holy Grail!

I was looking for a cream that would help with the dry patches on my skin. After using this a couple of times, those dry patches were gone and my skin was very moisturized. I have repurchased this product many times and will continue doing so!

June 21, 2017

My go to product!

I purchased the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream at Sephora as it was only $15 for the 2.0 oz product and came with a sample sized serum. I have quite oily skin so I wasn't 100% sure if it would be suitable for me. To my surprise, I LOVE this product! The area under my right eye is constantly dry and flaky and the Ultra Repair Cream works like a charm. I apply it at night, and in the morning my dry patch is gone! It seems like a very simple, fragrant-free product - kind of like very basic. It's not like the premium brands which has nice packaging and cool product texture, but perhaps that's why this product works so well!

June 19, 2017

I love this as a body moisturizer! It is a little too heavy on my face, but I do use it anywhere I get hives or dry patches. I also like it for my elbows and wrists before self tanning, and my hands because they are always so dry!!!

June 05, 2017

This product can be pricey (make sure to buy the largest size for value!!).. but it works wonders, especially for those who have eczema.

I love that this lotion is incredibly moisturizing and not sticky. I prefer the original unscented version.

My only con would be the packaging. I dont find tubs of cream for hygenic. a dispense tube or a pump would be nice (but I guess the product is pretty thick... hmm).

May 26, 2017

This cream is honestly the BEST cream I have ever used. I suffer from eczema and my skin gets really really dry especially in the winter and applying this cream helped with keeping my skin hydrated and moisturized. It also helped with relieving my need to itch. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!!!

May 19, 2017

Best cream EVER. For everyday moisture, its amazing. It makes your skin super supple, and you can use it eveetwhere! The price is amazing for its quality and how much you get. I bought the set of two, which saves you $5 Canadian on sephora, and thyeve lasted me 5 months so far, still plenty left. The lemon one smells so good, its a light sweet scent. I'm pretty positive I'll have these my entire life, no matter what other creams I have for specific things. Its just an amazing go-to.

May 09, 2017

Pendant l'hiver, ma peau devient un vrai désert... Déshydratée et sensation de tiraillement en tout temps. Cette crème m'a sauvée le visage, le faisant sans rendre ma peau grasse ! Je suis extrêmement contente d'avoir trouvé cette crème.
    De plus, celle à la vanille et citron sent délicieusement bonne.

May 05, 2017

This is a great intensive moisturizer that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy! its my hand cream of choice (see: not greasy) but I use it anywhere that needs a boost of moisture. I got a deluxe sample from sephora and then quickly went out and splurged on the full sized tub. It's on the pricier side but a little goes a long way!

May 03, 2017

A very rich and moisturizing cream that can be used on your face AND body. Pretty much anywhere from head to toe. At first I wasn't sure as I wanted to use it as a daily moisturizer for my face morning and night, BUT, the ladies assured me at Sephora that I could use it without a doubt. They were right! It doesn't leave my skin oily and soaks in right away. A perfect addition to your daily routine :)