Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Reviews

August 27, 2019

Love it

This moisturizer has made my makeup apply so smoothly and makes my skin feel so soft. It may seem pricey but a little goes a long way so you don’t need to use much. It’s unscented and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all.

August 25, 2019

My holy grail moisturizer for the past 4 years!

I had a serious allergic reaction 4 years ago and I can't find one single moisturizer that does not cause irritation on my skin. I tried a sample of this and I was in love. The redness and inflammation have calmed down overnight and I purchased it immediately and it helped me to survive the most sensitive days! I have recommended it to all my friends especially when the skin is hating us. I have switched to other moisturizers in between but I always go back to this one!

June 25, 2019

Best Night Moisturizer

This moisturizer is great for nightime as it provides deep hydration of dull and dry skin. This product does not break me out. I do not use this cream during the day as it does not work great under makeup.

June 05, 2019

Love this product

I was looking for a good moisturizer for the winter days and I found this product, definitely I’m not going to use any other moisturizer again but this, because I love how it works, and how my skin feels when I use this lotion.

April 18, 2019

My go to facial cream

This is one of the best creams I have ever purchased. My skin gets extremely dry and no other creams seem to moisturize like this one does. It’s not greasy, it doesn’t sit on the skin, it absorbs very easily. I have purchased the entire line that goes with the cream. It’s well worth the money.

March 18, 2019

Super Moisturizing!

This is my go to moisturizer for my body! It is ultra thick but not greasy. It absorbs really quick and a little goes a long way. I use the Ultra Repair Cream also on my two sons that have really bad eczema in the winter time. A lot of creams will sting if I try to apply them on their skin but this one is super gentle and helps moisturize they skin very quickly.

March 15, 2019

You have to have this if you have dry skin!

This lotion is honestly the best for dry skin! I bought it from Sephora when it was on sale for $19 during the holidays and now it’s al I use for an all over moisturizer. It truly gets rid of dry patchy skin that flares up during the cold season. It’s amazing for those who have eczema prone skin as well!

March 14, 2019

LOVE

I love this cream so much. I use it anywhere that I have dry skin and it instantly nourishes. I love it for my face, arms, and hands. The big tub is not the most convenient thing to carry around, but I still bring it everywhere with me. I’m on my second tub, and I plan to keep repurchasing!

February 26, 2019

Good affordable moisturizer

I love first aid beauty skincare line because of the their pricing and no scent products. I have sensitive and dry skin and wanted to get a moisturizer that was affordable so I pick this one up at Sephora. The consistency of the cream isn't too thick or too thin and it absorbs well. I felt my skin was a lot more softer after using this. I like that the product is scentless and it didn't break me out. Its definitely a good price point for the amount of product you get for the price.

February 12, 2019

Great for winter

I live in an area with very dry and cold winters, and this product saves my skin. It locks in moisture without feeling greasy, and lasts almost 24 hours.