Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Reviews

January 03, 2021

Best Face Cream for Winter!

I have extremely dry skin and suffer from wind burns during the cold winter season. The ultra repair cream is incredibly hydrating and is one of the only products I can use that will not cause further irritation or redness. It absorbs into the skin very well!

November 30, 2020

Perfect for dry skin!

If you have dry skin, this is perfect for you! Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal, this soothes dry skin or skin irritations. You can also use this in your hands if they get dry in the winter!

October 21, 2020

Dry skin savior

This cream is one of my favorites creams.
    It doesn't have any fragrance which is a plus for sensitive skin just like mine.
    It helped me a lot since I have really dry skin.

October 01, 2020

Staple product on my shelf

I've been repurchasing this product for years. Truly can use it head to toe. Absorbs quickly and is non irritating. Have gifted it to my dad, grandmother and many family members for a variety of their skin concerns. Everyone seems to love it. It's a no frills moisturizer. Works well to mix with oils, makeup, etc as well.

September 02, 2020

Solid deep hydration cream

This tub goes quite a long way! You can use it on your face, body etc but mind that it's a bit thick so it can get a bit greasy when used on face (Depending on season and your skin type). I like to use this one when my skin is quite dehydrated at night, and in the morning my skin doesnt flake anymore!

July 12, 2020

Can’t live without this

Best moisturizer!!! It can be used all over the body but I use it for my fave and have no issues. Super hydrating and calming for the skin. I only use this moisturizer!

June 19, 2020

Great as a facial moisturizer.

I really like this as a facial moisturizer in winter because it feels really light on my skin and not greasy. It is on the expensive side for me but I bought it on sale from Sephora on Black Friday and will definitely purchase again. I also use it on dry patches I occasionally get on my inner elbows, and it always clears up within 3 days, as well as overnight on my hands when they are especially dry from over-washing. Its like a miracle cream!

January 30, 2020

Saved my peeling skin

I tend to have very dry cracked skin in the winter, that no moisturizer can save. On top of that I've started using retnin A for acne, which has made my skin peel like crazy. This is a holy grail for dry skin, and got rid of all the dry patches on my face. It did not make me break out or make me overly oily.

August 27, 2019

Love it

This moisturizer has made my makeup apply so smoothly and makes my skin feel so soft. It may seem pricey but a little goes a long way so you don’t need to use much. It’s unscented and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin at all.

August 25, 2019

My holy grail moisturizer for the past 4 years!

I had a serious allergic reaction 4 years ago and I can't find one single moisturizer that does not cause irritation on my skin. I tried a sample of this and I was in love. The redness and inflammation have calmed down overnight and I purchased it immediately and it helped me to survive the most sensitive days! I have recommended it to all my friends especially when the skin is hating us. I have switched to other moisturizers in between but I always go back to this one!