Prestige Item
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Reviews

February 12, 2019

Great for winter

I live in an area with very dry and cold winters, and this product saves my skin. It locks in moisture without feeling greasy, and lasts almost 24 hours.

May 22, 2018

Thick moisturiser

Got this when it was on sale at sephora so the price was way more worth it than the regular price. I have super dry skin that requires reapplication constantly. It's thick and goes on nicely.

1.7/5

May 22, 2018

Sensitive skin beware!

To start, I have combination skin, more so on the oily side. During the Winter here in Canada, so the weather was harsh and my skin was definitely been more dry.

I have really tried to love this product because you get so much for a good price.. however, this moisturizer left me with super dehydrated, swollen, itchy, red patches of skin on my cheeks.

I first tried this cream last Winter and experienced what I described above. I suspected that it was the cream because when I put it on, it would burn my cheeks but I was really hoping it wasn't! I blamed my new work environment and my foundation. I stopped using the cream too but I didn't see my skin getting too much better even swapping out my cream.

I tried it again this Winter. Bad mistake! I had the same reaction. This second time around, I finally accepted that it was the cream and immediately switched it out for another cream and my skin is back to being smooth!

I will just use this on my body as I don't get a reaction that way.

March 16, 2018

Amazing for very dry skin

This is absolutely amazing for very dry and sensitive skin! The only thing its that you can not put it under your fondation or it would smudge so can not be use as primer/hydratation but when your skin feel extra dry it is absolutely the best of The best!

February 12, 2018

Intense hydration: Not!

This cream is Rich yet not heavy. I was expecting a bit more out of this product as it is supposedly intense hydration for dry parched skin and I feel it underacheived this claim. It is moisturizing, but I doubt it would work on "dry, parched skin". It's suitable for sensitive skin and is almost scent free

February 01, 2018

Bye bye Winter skin!

I love this cream. I got the vanilla citron scent, and it's so nice and light. I have very bad, dry, red, rashy, eczema-y skin. And winter is hard. This year I just coat my elbows, hands, heck, even my faces with this stuff, and so far, no cracks or itchiness! I've recommended it to anyone who will listen to me at work!

January 25, 2018

Good Moisturizer for dry skin

I have tried this product and overall it gives a very nice drink of hydration for dry skin.
    I did however hope it would help with my dry eczema patches, but wasn't lucky enough!

January 23, 2018

This cream is decent, but nothing special. It does its job in moisturizing and hydrating my face- the same result as other creams i have tried at a way lower price.

January 22, 2018

Super moisturizing

During the winter months I find the skin on my face gets very dry and flaky. I finally gave this cream a try after hearing rave reviews about it and let me tell you, the reviews were right! It absorbs really quickly and isn't greasy. It leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. I've only been using it for about 3 weeks but the difference is measurable!

January 19, 2018

I wont be buying this product again

Although this product did repair my dry patches of skin, it completely clogged the pores on my face even though this product recommends putting this product on your face. Great for dry skin, not for large pores or acne prone skin!