Fisher Price Animals of the World Cradle Swing

Fisher Price Animals of the World Cradle Swing Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 359 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

April 03, 2017

Absolutely love this!! Couldnt imagine my parenting life without it. Got it as a gift at my baby shower and i also bought one for my friend who is also expecting and she loved it!

May 02, 2016

this is a great swing. my daughter didnt care for it when she was just born but a couple months later she loved it .. it has music and the animals above the head. the swing itself can be adjusted to swing sideways or front to back by rotating the seat. a must have for any parent

January 30, 2016

my favorite baby product I have ever purchased. my son needed to be carried constantly until I bought the swing then he was finally able to relax and enjoy quite time long enough for me to do a few household chores.

April 26, 2015

My son MUCH prefers to sleep in his swing unfortunately so we decided to purchase this swing from the babies r us website as it was advertised with a AC adaptor for non battery use. Of course this was faulty advertising on the website and not an issue with the swing itself. Luckily it is reasonably priced (at $79.99 however still very disappointing. The swing itself though is great. The design is cute. The music and sounds work like a charm for getting the little guy to sleep, but the batteries do cost a fortune. After a couple moths of use the swing is also starting to make a little bit of an annoying sound sometime when swinging. Overall it's a very good product, just not what I was looking for.

August 18, 2014

Bought this swing for my daughters twins, the product stands up for wear and tear however he mobile is boring and does not catch babies attention. They get bored in in quickly and fuss within minutes.

Straps hard to adjust and with 2 babies of different sizes, because a daunting task.

Would not buy product again.

BJAdams added a new review for