Jolly Jumper with Stand Reviews

The Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours and the firm back support will keep him safe. The portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use.

August 31, 2017

lots of fun

I used to use this as a kid, and my mom said it was great. She could put me in it and keep me entertained, but know that I couldn't go far. My friends with kids use it as well as my brother and sister for their babies.

July 02, 2017

Puts a smile on my sons face

We opted for this jolly jumper over the door hanging one because we felt this one was safer. Our son absolutely loves it and giggles and laughs every time he is in it. It takes up a lot of space and doesn't fold up easily which is a bummer but it's worth seeing the joy on my sons face. I think the price difference is insane compared to the door hanging one tho.

June 24, 2017

Four kids worth

I absolutely love this jumper. It makes me feel more safe as a mom when putting my kids in it that it is on a stand, instead of secured on a door frame! It was passed down from a friend of ours who used it for her two kids, and then we used it for our two boys and its still going strong!! 100% worth every penny, and all the kids can agree :)

June 23, 2017

Love This!

We received the Jolly Jumper with stand for our little one for Christmas and he just loved it! If he got a little too cranky or we needed to keep him occupied while cleaning or making dinner, this was our go to! He could jump in it for almost an hour without complaining and would make little screams of joywhile using it! I think I may even get the little Jolly Jumper music pad when baby #2 comes along.
    Great memories were made with this Jolly Jumper!

June 23, 2017

GREAT PRODUCT

I bought the jolly jumper for my son when he was 4 months old. It was a life saver. He would spend 45 minutes at a time jumping in it. He absolutely loves it and it gives me a break! A little expensive but worth it!

June 15, 2017

Love love love

This is amazing. My daughter absolutely loved jumping in this. She would dance, scream and laugh and cried when we tried to take her out of it. She would never get tired drom jumping in it. I cannot wait for my son to start usibg it

June 08, 2017

We bought one of these for our son when he was about 4 months old. It was the funniest thing EVER. And he loved it, so much. He's always been full of energy & this was the first thing that really let him release some of that energy by moving around!

June 08, 2017

I absolutely love this jolly jumper. For whatever reason we have no molding around our doors, so when my neighbour gave this to us I was excited.. It is easy to store away. The only thing I wish was that i didnt have to indo the sides to fold up.. other then that its FANTASTIC!

June 07, 2017

My baby loves this Jolly jumper! She needs to be held the majority of the time so getting things done is really hard sometimes. Now that I have the Jolly jumper, I can put her in it, infront of the tv or in the kitchen or even outside and she stays occupied for a long time. Plus, she just loves jumping and dancing around watching me or looking around. It's adorable

May 31, 2017

I absolutely ADORE this jolly jumper! my kids loved jumping in it, they would spend a good 45 minutes in it at a time! It tires them out and it gave me time catch up on chores! I also felt way better that it was a stand and not one that went on a door frame.