Jolly Jumper with Stand Reviews

The Jolly Jumper Baby Exerciser with Stand is a fun toy for baby and a great way to help develop coordination as well as improve balance. Baby can jump for hours and the firm back support will keep him safe. The portable steel stand keeps the jumper steady and does not require a door stand for use.

May 25, 2017

I love the jolly jumper with the stand as it's easy to move around the house and you don't have to find a door frame to hang it from. Ours has gone through a few children and is still in excellent shape.

May 25, 2017

My son loves his jumper it is handy and kept him active. It is easy to take down as well as put back up. Definitely recommend this for anyone with littles

May 10, 2017

I rent... that being said it means I can't hang things in my house that could do significant damage. So we bought this jumper with the stand and it worked amazing. In our small home it was pretty big and bulky when in use but when we took down the stands on the sides it fit easily behind a door or in our mud room. Best thing about it was we could take it wherever we went as a favourite toy without worrying about harming anyone's walls or trim. Best of all you can do double checks on the washers to make sure it's tight enough so they don't fall. Loved it. Totally recommend it.

May 04, 2017

This "a" frame jumper was my sons favourite. He would jump all day if we would let him. It's solid as it's an A frame iI love that you can adjust the chain so it grows with him. But the best part is the fact it clips him in and then theses Velcro so there no way he could ever get out of it. As for me safety is key! Also the material it's made of is thick and very durable and so easy to clean, just throw it in the way and air dry!
    I'm not going to lie with him being my first I was a little worried at the beginning but once we got him all clipped and no Velcroed in and he start a little jump and the smile on his face. It was so well worth it. He just jump all over, as the legs are wide so he couldn't jump in to them not like the ones that connect to the doors I've seen so many kids jump and hit the sides. That's why we when with this one. Oh and if your worried about space to store it don't the legs come off easy, we stored ours in a closet when we weren't using it and it takes no room at all.
    Love this product it is my go to for baby shower!

May 04, 2017

Omg I couldn't even tell you how amazing this thing is.I couldn't justify the price for it but I got it as a gift from a friend for my girl and she goes nuts for this.just hearing her giggle and drool from haveing so much fun makes me smile. Totally worth it.

May 03, 2017

I just bought this second hand and my daughter loves it! I purchased it thinking that the stand would be more portable than it is. It's kind of a pain to take down and move rooms. That being said, it works anywhere and that is the real reason we bought it. Don't need a door frame like our other jolly jumper setup requires.

April 27, 2017

J'ai acheté cet exerciseur pour mon bébé et je ne l'ai presque pas utilisé parce que lorsqu'on est seul cest difficile d'installer bébé dedans et après l'achat, je me suis fais dire que ce n'était pas bon pour le cou du bébé et que ça pouvait retarder le moment de marcher parce qu'il se tient sur la pointe des pieds. Ce n'est pas donné et ça prend de la place.

April 26, 2017

I haven't seen a little one who doesn't like this Jolly Jumper. Its so great and it fold away well. Its nice that is comes with its own stand . My son traveled with his for his daughter. She loves to bounce. I had one for my kids and I have a picture of me in one too. They have been around for over 48 years..

April 14, 2017

My mother in law bought one of these for my daughter and she loved in. She would laugh and jump up and down. Great product to help child build leg muscles.

April 14, 2017

My dad got this for my son for when he would go to his house and he absolutely loved it! we had one for the door but it was hard to use because he would swing himself towards the sides so we had to sit close and watch him and put our hands by his head to make sure he didn't bang it but this stand avoided all of that and he had the play mat also and loved the sounds and would laugh when he would set them off.