Good

Fit Flops Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 46 in Flip-flops

May 04, 2017

I wear summer flip flops, slip in mules, boots and sandals with straps throughout the year. They are the most comfortable shoes and boots I own. My plantar fasciitis pain is gone when I walk and wear these shoes and boots. I love that this line is introducing more styles of shoes. My physio recommends that I continue to wear this brand over other brands that I like which gives me pains. My friends have started wearing this brand too. I stock up when they are on sale. I have wide feet and have not tried the dress shoes yet. Trying the dress shoes are on my bucket list.

November 27, 2014

Love love love love! Cute, functional and they support my feet! I have the worst luck with shoes and sore feet, but not with these. I do replace them every season because the soles "crush down" but I don't care.

August 21, 2013

Before I was a Mom I bought beautiful shoes that were not practical at all. They hurt my feet when I was wearing them and they hurt after. I didn't think I could have practical and cute, but I found them! These Fit Flops are SO comfortable they are like wearing slippers! They cushion my feet and feel oh-so-comfy! They have a nice sparkle so they are fun and cute and can be worn with a casual to a more dressy look. They were expensive- $90 at a local boutique, but worth it!