Fitbit Blaze Reviews
#1 in Watches

November 18, 2017

great product

love my fitbit! , so useful , keeps track of your steps, makes sure you get enough time to sleep and the app helps you along the way too. There are also cases you can wrap it around

October 06, 2017

Love this item, would buy again

This sleek little device has so many options and so many handy features!
    Track work outs, track sleep patterns, heart rate and flights of stairs! On top of that cheering you on, all the way!
    Love love love this device!

September 26, 2017

So Motivating!

I love my Fit Bit Blaze! It keeps me motivated and is so convenient. I love the screen and how many options that it offers. It seems to be very accurate.

September 20, 2017

Love my blaze so far

Love the workouts included with the blaze, you can change the face of the blaze. It tells time, counts step, distance, heart rate, distance and provides notifications from your cell phone as long as blue tooth is on. Can control music and read text messages.

September 07, 2017

LOVE my Blaze

I love the FITBIT company. they really stand behind their product. The only change I would make is to make the screen a bit smaller and waterproof!!

May 01, 2017

I live by Fitbit Blaze, when the battery dies or I forget to put it on, steps no longer matter. It is so motivating to be able to set personal goals and push myself to meet and surpass these goals. I workout 6 days a week and it is so nice that it can track my workouts. I love how the Fitbit app is also compatible with other apps i.e. My Fitness Pal and together I am able to track not only my steps/workouts/heart rate, but also my nutrient intake. Best Investment.

April 08, 2017

Love that it works and looks like a watch with all the benefits of the Fitbit. Extra benefits include sleep tracking, text and call notifications, plus so much more. Well worth the price for this do-it-all product.

January 23, 2017

I received the Fitbit Blaze to replace my old Fitbit Flex. I love the touch screen ability and that it's also a watch.

As for features I really like that it counts my sets of stairs and also tells me if I haven't at least done 250 steps in an hour.

Overall a great product that as helped me get up and moving way more often.

November 01, 2016

I love this watch I got it as a gift after requesting a fit bit and didn't expect to receive such a nice versatile watch. I love how it's touch screen and also you can change the band's and holder for different looks. It also sends reminders when your not moving enough. The text message viewer is also a great feature as I can't always look at my phone. Would definitely recommend buying and price is good compared to other smart watches.

August 25, 2016

I had the original Fitbit flex and love tracking my workouts and motivate myself by trying to hit my daily goals. I decided to upgrade to the Blaze and I have to say I'm almost in love with it.
    The watch feature is great and although it's rather large I don't mind it since it has this athletic feel to it. The only downside I've notived is that when I do kickboxing workouts I wear gloves and when I try to record the workout my gloves hit the screen causing it to end my workout.
    They need to do an update where we have the ability to lock the s ren during workouts. That would make me love it more!