Fitbit Flex Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 194 in Weight Management

May 10, 2017

I'm totally the girl who is constantly trying to find ways to stay more active on a daily basis and I have wondered about getting one of these Fitbits. I was checking out all of the different models this brand offers on Amazon.ca for about a month or so when I came across this flex variety. All of the other models were newer and more expensive so I figured I would get one of the oldest models which would be one of the cheapest.

The day I went to order the Fitbit flex it was actually on sale from $99.00 to $69.00 so I knew I had to get, I took it as a sign, lol. This is super easy to set up, download an app on your phone (or device ) and sync them up, that's pretty much it! This keeps track of steps, calories burned, active minutes, sleep schedule and a bunch of other things.

It even has a feature where you can choose different marathons and such to take part in, even giving you a sky view of the part of the world it takes part in. I find that this defiantly motivates me to be more active even if it's just pacing around my house trying to achieve a daily goal. This is more comfortable to wear than I was expecting considering it's a rubber band and it's also really easy to charge, it usually takes about 3 hours.

I love that I can purchase additional bands of different colors to change up the look and I think this is just one of the best purchases I've made in a long time. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone looking for an extra push on a daily basis.

May 05, 2017

Owned for a couple of years now. It has good features - i.e. step counter, sleep, challenges, etc Love that you can sync on your phone and/or computer. Band needs replacing 1-2 times a year due to cracks that always develop in the same areas. Perhaps it is just the way I take the "guts" in and out to get charged ??? Because of this challenge and not having a watch the rating went down. Some local retailers have stopped selling these replacements bands as consumers are buying newer models of the fitbit. Time for an upgrade when bands are no longer available in my local stores.

April 13, 2017

J'adore ma montre. Tout d'abord, la batterie durent plusieurs jours et se charge rapidement. C'est un bon moyen de non seulement nous encourager à bouger, mais aussi de rendre compte de nos habitudes de vie (comme le sommeil et la consommation d'eau). Très simple, légère et versatile.

March 22, 2017

I have the FitBit flex and love it.
    I get a ton of motivation through it, we have challenges through work for goal days and weekly steps, nothing motivates me more than these competitions!!

I also like the sleep tracking on it, some mornings I feel like I haven't slept, I am able to view my sleep log and can see how many times I woke up or how many times I was restless.

I also like the convenience of having the APP on my iphone, this way I can always see my steps without having to be on my laptop and I get instant notifications during challenges and when I earn badges!

I highly recommend FitBit, I am looking at upgrading and purchasing the HR

March 01, 2017

After missing my Apple Nano with a pedometer, I received the FitBit Flex. Now using it for 2 months I noticed it isn't overly accurate when wearing it on my wrist throughout the day. Sometimes I can be an active talker, and with each hand movement, the fitbit is tracking a step. So far, the Fitbit has been accurate when going for a walk, however two nights ago I was walking for just over half an hour (almost 3 km) and it only tracked 2000 steps, the battery was getting low and later that evening turned off which could be why it wasn't accurate?

I try to keep the battery charged each morning and started to wear it on a belt loop and it seems to be more accurate at counting daily steps. Perhaps other models are better, however wearing the tracker on my wrist will get to capture arm movement.

February 28, 2017

I recieved my fitbit as a birthday gift in November. I really wanted to buy one but wasnt sure if I would actually use it or not. Since getting it i have used it everyday and i love doing thr challenges with friends.

February 28, 2017

I love my fitbit flex! It is small and works exactly how I would expect it too. I purchased mine a few years ago and I still use it all the time. I find it very easy to use and keeps me motivated to hit my fitness goals.

February 18, 2017

I start to focus on my health and fitness about 2 years ago. Sometimes it's hard to gage if you are working hard enough or if you are moving enough. So when I bought my fit bit is was nice to see how many steps I actually took. It helped motivated to move more and with app helps you get compete with with your friends. Easy to connect with my fitness pal as well. One extra bonus was how it monitors your sleep activity also. This is a great product for anyone just starting out on better health and fitness but also great for some who has always focused on their healthy well being. Very user friendly!

January 21, 2017

I love my new fitbit! it seems like it is pretty accurate at tracking certain things but I absolutely love the sleep tracer option!! It is encouraging to have to motivate you to get moving! Even my eight year old wants one now!

December 30, 2016

Love that you can challenge each other. Gives me the urge to get me steps in each day. Also I received my first one as a gift and there was a problem with keeping a charge. I emailed the company and they sent me a new one, even without having a receipt. Great customer service.